December 19 1952 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Here are a few interesting and entertaining birthday meanings about anyone born under December 19 1952 horoscope. This report presents facts about Sagittarius astrology, Chinese zodiac sign particularities as well as an analysis of personal descriptors and predictions in money, health and love life.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
The most often invoked astrological meanings associated with this birthday are:
- The zodiac sign of people born on December 19 1952 is Sagittarius. This sign stands between November 22 and December 21.
- Sagittarius is illustrated by the Archer symbol.
- The life path number that rules those born on December 19, 1952 is 3.
- The polarity of this astrological sign is positive and its main characteristics are cooperative and spirited, while it is generally called a masculine sign.
- The element for this sign is the Fire. The most representative three characteristics of people born under this element are:
- being focused on the good
- having nearly an endless supply of motivation
- having an unwavering faith in the universe
- The modality linked to this sign is Mutable. In general a person born under this modality is described by:
- very flexible
- likes almost every change
- deals with unknown situations very well
- It is very well known that Sagittarius is most compatible with:
- There is no compatibility in love between Sagittarius people and:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
December 19 1952 is a day full of mystery, if it were to study the multiple facets of astrology. Through 15 behavioral descriptors picked and analyzed in a subjective way we try to present the profile of someone having this birthday, alltogether proposing a lucky features chart that intends to predict good or bad impacts of the horoscope in life, health or money.
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Very good resemblance!
Little to few resemblance!
Horoscope lucky features chart
Little to no luck!
December 19 1952 health astrology
Broken femur, a greater risk of fractures of the femur.
Sciatica which is the back pain caused by the compression of the spinal roots of the sciatic nerve.
Narcissistic personality disorder which is the disorder in which someone is obsessed with their own image.
Jaundice which is a signal of liver disease that causes a yellowish pigmentation of the skin and conjunctival membranes.
December 19 1952 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The interpretation of the Chinese zodiac can help explain the significance of each date of birth and its peculiarities in an unique way. In these lines we are trying to describe its meanings.
Zodiac animal details
- For natives born on December 19 1952 the zodiac animal is the 龍 Dragon.
- The element for the Dragon symbol is the Yang Water.
- It is belived that 1, 6 and 7 are lucky numbers for this zodiac animal, while 3, 9 and 8 are considered unfortunate.
- The lucky colors of this Chinese sign are golden, silver and hoary, while red, purple, black and green are considered avoidable colors.
Chinese zodiac general characteristics
- From a list that is definitely larger, these are a few general characteristics that may be representative for this Chinese symbol:
- vigorous person
- passionate person
- stately person
- loyal person
- A few particularities that may characterize the love behavior of this sign are:
- rather takes account of practicalities than initial feelings
- likes patient partners
- A few things that can be stated when talking about the social and interpersonal relationship skills of this sign are:
- inspires confidence in a friendship
- open only to trusted friends
- dislikes hypocrisy
- dislikes to be used or controled by other people
- If we are trying to find explanations relating to this zodiac influences on the evolution of one's career, we can state that:
- always seeking new challenges
- has no problems in dealing with risky activities
- never gives up no matter how hard it is
- has creativity skills
Chinese zodiac compatibilities
- A relationship between the Dragon and any of the following signs can be one under good auspices:
- A relationship between the Dragon and these signs can evolve positively although we can't say it is the highest compatibility between them:
- There is no chance that the Dragon get into a good relationship with:
Chinese zodiac career
Careers suited to this zodiac animal would be:
- business analyst
- programme manager
Chinese zodiac health
These things that are health related can describe the status of this symbol:
- should keep a balanced diet plan
- should try to plan annual/bi-annual medical check-up
- should try to allocate more time to relax
- there is a likeliness to suffer from stress
Famous people born with the same zodiac animal
Examples of famous people born under the same zodiac animal are:
- Louisa May Alcott
- Michael Cera
- Melissa J. Hart
- Russell Crowe
This date's ephemeris
The 12/19/1952 ephemeris are:
Sidereal time: 05:50:08 UTC
Sun was in Sagittarius at 27° 02'. Moon in Capricorn at 22° 42'. Mercury was in Sagittarius at 05° 32'. Venus in Aquarius at 09° 45'. Mars was in Aquarius at 20° 49'.
Jupiter in Taurus at 11° 30'. Saturn was in Libra at 25° 20'. Uranus in Cancer at 17° 18'. Neptun was in Libra at 23° 30'. Pluto in Leo at 23° 08'.
Other astrology & horoscope facts
On December 19 1952 was a Friday.
In numerology the soul number for December 19 1952 is 1.
The celestial longitude interval assigned to Sagittarius is 240° to 270°.