December 9 1960 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Here are a few interesting and entertaining birthday meanings for someone born under December 9 1960 horoscope. This report presents sides about Sagittarius astrology, Chinese zodiac sign attributes as well as an analysis of personal descriptors and predictions in health, money and love.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
Just to start, here are the most often referred astrological connotations of this date:
- An individual born on December 9 1960 is governed by Sagittarius. Its dates are November 22 - December 21.
- Sagittarius is symbolized by Archer.
- According to numerology algorithm the life path number for the ones born on December 9 1960 is 1.
- The polarity of this sign is positive and its perceptible characteristics are flexible and charming, while it is considered a masculine sign.
- The associated element for this sign is the Fire. Three characteristics of an individual born under this element are:
- being fully engaged
- makes a delicate impression around
- consciously or unconsciously being aware of own mission
- The modality for Sagittarius is Mutable. The most representative 3 characteristics of a native born under this modality are:
- likes almost every change
- deals with unknown situations very well
- very flexible
- Sagittarius individuals are most compatible with:
- It is very well known that Sagittarius is least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
By considering the multiple facets of astrology Dec 9 1960 is an extraordinary day. That's why through 15 common characteristics sorted out and tested in a subjective way we try to assess possible qualities or flaws in case of a person having this birthday, at once suggesting a lucky features chart that aims to predict good or bad impacts of the horoscope in love, health or family.
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Little to few resemblance!
Very good resemblance!
Horoscope lucky features chart
Little to no luck!
As lucky as it gets!
December 9 1960 health astrology
Sciatica which is the back pain caused by the compression of the spinal roots of the sciatic nerve.
Hernias that occur mainly in the regions of the lower back.
Bipolar personality disorder which is characterized by seasonal changes in mood or rapid mood shifts.
Cirrhosis represents the condition of late stage liver disease and one of the factors to cause it is alcoholism.
December 9 1960 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
Along with the traditional zodiac, the Chinese one manages to surprise many aspects related to the importance of the date of birth on the future evolution of an individual. Within this section we discuss about a few interpretations from this perspective.
Zodiac animal details
- For someone born on December 9 1960 the zodiac animal is the 鼠 Rat.
- The element linked with the Rat symbol is the Yang Metal.
- 2 and 3 are lucky numbers for this zodiac animal, while 5 and 9 should be avoided.
- This Chinese sign has blue, golden and green as lucky colors, while yellow and brown are considered avoidable colors.
Chinese zodiac general characteristics
- Among the properties that characterize this zodiac animal we can include:
- shrewd person
- sociable person
- industrious person
- charming person
- Some elements that may best characterize the behavior in love of this sign are:
- thoughtful and kind
- care giver
- ups and downs
- In terms of skills and characteristics that relate to the social and interpersonal side of this symbol we can conclude the following:
- integrates very well in a new social group
- likeable by others
- worried about the image in a social group
- very energic
- Some influences on someone's career behavior arising from this symbolism are:
- has a good perspective on own career path
- is sometimes difficult to work with because of perfectionism
- rather prefers flexibile and non-routine positions than routine
- has good organizational skills
Chinese zodiac compatibilities
- This culture suggests that Rat is most compatible with these zodiac animals:
- A relationship between the Rat and these symbols can have its chance:
- The Rat cannot perform well in a relationship with:
Chinese zodiac career
Careers suited to this zodiac animal would be:
- business man
Chinese zodiac health
The following statements can explain shortly the health status of this symbol:
- there is a likeliness to suffer from stress
- prefers an active lifestyle which helps on mantaining healthy
- proves to be active and energic which is beneficial
- there is a likeliness to have health problems due to work-load
Famous people born with the same zodiac animal
These are a few famous people born in the Rat year:
- Du Fu
- Prince Harry
- Hugh Grant
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris positions for 9 Dec 1960 are:
Sidereal time: 05:10:57 UTC
Sun was in Sagittarius at 16° 55'. Moon in Leo at 20° 29'. Mercury was in Sagittarius at 01° 53'. Venus in Capricorn at 28° 23'. Mars was in Cancer at 16° 18'.
Jupiter in Capricorn at 08° 49'. Saturn was in Capricorn at 16° 58'. Uranus in Leo at 25° 47'. Neptun was in Scorpio at 10° 13'. Pluto in Virgo at 08° 08'.
Other astrology & horoscope facts
The weekday for December 9 1960 was Friday.
The soul number associated with 12/9/1960 is 9.
The celestial longitude interval for the western astrology symbol is 240° to 270°.