January 30 1955 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Interested in understanding better the personality of someone born under January 30 1955 horoscope? This is a full astrological report containing details such as Aquarius attributes, love compatibility and no matches status, Chinese zodiac animal interpretation as well as an analysis of a few personality descriptors together with some predictions in life, health or love.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
First let's understand which are the most referred to characteristics of the western sun sign associated with this birthday:
- A person born on January 30, 1955 is ruled by Aquarius. This sun sign is positioned between January 20 and February 18.
- The Water-bearer symbolizes Aquarius.
- The life path number for individuals born on 1/30/1955 is 6.
- This astrological sign has a positive polarity and its representative characteristics are quite imprecise and jovial, while it is considered a masculine sign.
- The element for Aquarius is the Air. The most representative 3 characteristics for a person born under this element are:
- being responsive to external stimulus
- preferring to discuss various options with people around
- having the capacity to recognize and understand own emotions
- The modality for Aquarius is Fixed. The most important three characteristics of people born under this modality are:
- dislikes almost every change
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- has a great willpower
- Aquarius is known as most compatible with:
- It is considered that Aquarius is least compatible in love with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
If we take account of the multiple facets of astrology 30 Jan 1955 is a remarkable day. That's why through 15 personality related descriptors chosen and evaluated in a subjective way we try to describe the profile of one having this birthday, simultaneously offering a lucky features chart that wants to predict good or bad impacts of the horoscope in life, health or money.
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Very good resemblance!
Little to few resemblance!
Horoscope lucky features chart
As lucky as it gets!
January 30 1955 health astrology
Bone fractures caused by brittle bones.
Peripheral artery disease which is a circulatory problem causing arteries to narrow in the limbs.
Schizoid personality disorder which is a mental disorder characterized by a lack of interest in regard of social interactions.
Shoe sensitivities that can further lead to developing calluses.
January 30 1955 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac represents another way to interpret the influences of the birthday upon an individual's personality and attitude towards life, love, career or health. Within this analysis we will try to understand its message.
Zodiac animal details
- For natives born on January 30 1955 the zodiac animal is the 羊 Goat.
- The element connected with the Goat symbol is the Yin Wood.
- It is belived that 3, 4 and 9 are lucky numbers for this zodiac animal, while 6, 7 and 8 are considered unlucky.
- The lucky colors associated with this sign are purple, red and green, while coffee, golden are considered avoidable colors.
Chinese zodiac general characteristics
- From a list that is definitely larger, these are a few general characteristics that may be representative for this Chinese symbol:
- patient person
- pessimistic person
- quite person
- shy person
- The Goat comes with a few special features regarding the behavior in love which we list in this section:
- difficult to conquer but very open afterwards
- has difficulties sharing feelings
- needs re-assurance of love feelings
- likes to be secured and protected in love
- Some elements that best describe the qualities and/or defects related to the social and interpersonal relations skills of this sign are:
- often perceived as charming and innocent
- proves to be reserved and private
- totally dedicated to the close friendships
- difficult to approach
- Strictly referring on how a native ruled by this sign manage his career we may conclude that:
- is capable when necessary
- works well in any environment
- is often there to help but needs to be asked for
- likes working in team
Chinese zodiac compatibilities
- A relationship between the Goat and the next three zodiac animals may have a happy path:
- There is a normal compatibility between Goat and these symbols:
- There is no affinity between the Goat and these ones:
Chinese zodiac career
Taking into account the features of this zodiac, it would be advisable to seek careers such as:
Chinese zodiac health
When it comes to health, there are several issues that can be stated about this symbol:
- dealing with stress and tension is important
- should pay attention in keeping a proper schedule for sleeping
- most of the health problems may be caused by emotional problems
- should try doing more sports
Famous people born with the same zodiac animal
These are a few celebrities born in the Goat year:
- Jane Austen
- Zeng Guofan
- Michael Owen
- Rachel Carson
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris coordinates for this birth date are:
Sidereal time: 08:33:48 UTC
Sun was in Aquarius at 09° 19'. Moon in Aries at 23° 31'. Mercury was in Aquarius at 27° 36'. Venus in Sagittarius at 22° 32'. Mars was in Aries at 10° 36'.
Jupiter in Cancer at 23° 03'. Saturn was in Scorpio at 20° 24'. Uranus in Cancer at 25° 05'. Neptun was in Libra at 28° 15'. Pluto in Leo at 25° 58'.
Other astrology & horoscope facts
Sunday was the day of the week for January 30 1955.
The soul number associated with 1/30/1955 is 3.
The celestial longitude interval for Aquarius is 300° to 330°.