November 10 1961 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Curious about November 10 1961 horoscope meanings? Here is a captivating report about this birthday that contains entertaining information on Scorpio zodiac sign attributes, Chinese zodiac animal traits, trademarks in love, health and money and last but not least a captivating personal descriptors assessment together with an extraordinary lucky feature chart.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
First things first, few important astrological facts that arise from this birthday and its associated zodiac sign:
- The connected sun sign with November 10, 1961 is Scorpio. The period of this sign is between October 23 - November 21.
- The Scorpion symbolizes Scorpio.
- The life path number that rules those born on November 10 1961 is 2.
- The polarity of this sign is negative and its noticeable characteristics are quiet and inward-looking, while it is classified as a feminine sign.
- The element for this astrological sign is the Water. Three characteristics for a person born under this element are:
- prefering solo work environments
- having a proven capacity to understand another's mental state
- subjective behavior
- The linked modality to this astrological sign is Fixed. Three characteristics of people born under this modality are:
- has a great willpower
- dislikes almost every change
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- Scorpio is known to best match:
- People born under Scorpio are least compatible in love with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Considering astrological meanings Nov 10 1961 can be characterized as a day with a lot of energy. That's why through 15 descriptors, sorted out and tested in a subjective way, we try to outline the personality profile of an individual having this birthday, at once suggesting a lucky features chart that aims to predict good or bad influences of the horoscope in life, health or money.
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Very good resemblance!
Little to few resemblance!
Little to few resemblance!
Horoscope lucky features chart
Little to no luck!
November 10 1961 health astrology
Diabetes which represents the group of metabolic diseases that are characterized by high blood sugar levels over long periods of time.
Cystitis which is the inflammation of the gall bladder, cause by various pathogenic agents.
Depression as defined as the presence of severe feelings of despondency, melancholy and despair.
Premature ejaculation because of various reasons.
November 10 1961 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
Chinese culture has its own set of beliefs which are becoming more and more popular as its perspectives and its variety of meanings stirs people's curiosity. Within this section you can learn more about key aspects that arise from this zodiac.
Zodiac animal details
- The 牛 Ox is the zodiac animal associated with November 10 1961.
- The element for the Ox symbol is the Yin Metal.
- 1 and 9 are lucky numbers for this zodiac animal, while 3 and 4 should be avoided.
- The lucky colors associated with this sign are red, blue and purple, while green and white are considered avoidable colors.
Chinese zodiac general characteristics
- From a list that is definitely larger, these are a few general characteristics that may be representative for this symbol:
- very good friend
- steady person
- supportive person
- makes strong decisions based on certain facts
- This zodiac animal shows some trends in terms of behavior in love which we explain here:
- A few symbolist features related to the social and interpersonal relations skills of this sign are:
- gives importance on friendships
- very open with close friends
- not that good communication skills
- prefers staying alone
- Few career related facts that may best describe how this sign behave are:
- often perceived as good specialist
- often perceived as responsible and engaged in projects
- often admired for being ethical
- often oriented to details
Chinese zodiac compatibilities
- A relationship between the Ox and the next three zodiac animals may have a happy path:
- A relationship between the Ox and these symbols can have its chance:
- There is no chance that the Ox get into a good relationship with:
Chinese zodiac career
This zodiac animal would fit in careers such as:
- real estate agent
Chinese zodiac health
The following statements can explain shortly the health status of this symbol:
- there is a likeliness to have a long life span
- should take care much more about resting time
- doing more sport is recommended
- should pay attention on keeping a balanced meal time
Famous people born with the same zodiac animal
Few famous people born under the Ox years are:
- Johann Sebastian Bach
- Cristiano Ronaldo
- Meg Ryan
- Anthony Hopkins
This date's ephemeris
These are the ephemeris coordinates for November 10 1961:
Sidereal time: 03:15:39 UTC
Sun was in Scorpio at 17° 21'. Moon in Sagittarius at 06° 47'. Mercury was in Libra at 28° 46'. Venus in Libra at 28° 28'. Mars was in Scorpio at 27° 12'.
Jupiter in Aquarius at 00° 46'. Saturn was in Capricorn at 24° 45'. Uranus in Virgo at 00° 14'. Neptun was in Scorpio at 11° 17'. Pluto in Virgo at 09° 51'.
Other astrology & horoscope facts
The day of the week for November 10 1961 was Friday.
The soul number that rules the November 10 1961 birth date is 1.
The celestial longitude interval for Scorpio is 210° to 240°.