November 30 1953 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
It sais that the day we are born on has a great influence on the way we behave, live and develop over time. Below you can read more about the profile of someone born under November 30 1953 horoscope. Topics such as Sagittarius zodiac general particularities, Chinese zodiac traits in career, love and health and an analysis of few personality descriptors together with lucky features are included in this presentation.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
The significance of this birthday should be first analyzed through its connected western zodiac sign:
- The sun sign of people born on November 30, 1953 is Sagittarius. The period designated to this sign is between November 22 - December 21.
- Sagittarius is represented with the Archer symbol.
- According to numerology algorithm the life path number for individuals born on November 30, 1953 is 5.
- This sign has a positive polarity and its perceptible characteristics are open and cordial, while it is by convention a masculine sign.
- The element linked to this sign is the Fire. Three characteristics of someone born under this element are:
- being interested in understanding the link between certain events
- having an energy level above the average
- enjoys being in the center of attention
- The modality for this astrological sign is Mutable. In general a person born under this modality is described by:
- deals with unknown situations very well
- likes almost every change
- very flexible
- Sagittarius is known as most compatible in love with:
- Someone born under Sagittarius horoscope is least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
As multiple facets of astrology may suggest November 30, 1953 is a day full of meaning. That's why through 15 personality related descriptors chosen and evaluated in a subjective way we try to show possible qualities or flaws in case of an individual having this birthday, simultaneously offering a lucky features chart that wants to predict good or bad impacts of the horoscope in life, health or money.
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Very good resemblance!
Very good resemblance!
Little to few resemblance!
Horoscope lucky features chart
Little to no luck!
November 30 1953 health astrology
Bipolar personality disorder which is characterized by seasonal changes in mood or rapid mood shifts.
Rheumatism which is the general term for some affections of the joints and connective tissue.
Water retention because of different metabolic factors.
Spinal cord diseases that include blocked blood supply, other injuries and infections.
November 30 1953 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac represents another way to interpret the influences of the birth date upon a person's personality and evolution. Within this analysis we will try to understand its significance.
Zodiac animal details
- Someone born on November 30 1953 is considered to be ruled by the 蛇 Snake zodiac animal.
- The Yin Water is the related element for the Snake symbol.
- It is belived that 2, 8 and 9 are lucky numbers for this zodiac animal, while 1, 6 and 7 are considered unlucky.
- The lucky colors for this Chinese emblem are light yellow, red and black, while golden, white and brown are the ones to be avoided.
Chinese zodiac general characteristics
- Among the specificities that define this zodiac animal we can include:
- materialistic person
- dislikes rules and procedures
- rather prefers planning than acting
- graceful person
- These are a few love traits that may characterize best this sign:
- likes stability
- difficult to conquer
- appreciates trust
- less individualistic
- In terms of the qualities and characteristics that relate to the social and interpersonal side of this zodiac animal we can state the following:
- seek leadership position in a friendship or social group
- available to help whenever the case
- has few friendships
- slight retention due to concerns
- This zodiac comes with a few implications on someone's career behavior, among which we can mention:
- should work on keeping own motivation over the time
- always seeking new challenges
- do not see routine as a burden
- has proven abilities to solve complex problems and tasks
Chinese zodiac compatibilities
- There is a positive compatibility between Snake and the next three zodiac animals:
- It is supposed that the Snake can have a normal relationship with these signs:
- A relationship between the Snake and these signs is not under positive auspices:
Chinese zodiac career
Preferably this zodiac animal would be to seek careers such as:
- administrative support officer
Chinese zodiac health
A few things about health that can be stated about this symbol are:
- should pay attention to plan regular examinations
- should try to use more time to relax
- should try to do more sport
- should pay attention in dealing with stress
Famous people born with the same zodiac animal
Examples of famous people born under the same zodiac animal are:
- Ellen Goodman
- Sarah Jessica Parker
- Hayden Panetierre
- Daniel Radcliffe
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris coordinates for 30 Nov 1953 are:
Sidereal time: 04:34:16 UTC
Sun was in Sagittarius at 07° 29'. Moon in Virgo at 25° 31'. Mercury was in Scorpio at 17° 25'. Venus in Scorpio at 22° 52'. Mars was in Libra at 17° 32'.
Jupiter in Gemini at 23° 13'. Saturn was in Scorpio at 04° 29'. Uranus in Cancer at 22° 40'. Neptun was in Libra at 25° 08'. Pluto in Leo at 25° 01'.
Other astrology & horoscope facts
November 30 1953 was a Monday.
The soul number that rules the November 30, 1953 birth date is 3.
The celestial longitude interval linked to Sagittarius is 240° to 270°.