April 10 1952 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
To begin with, here are the most often referred astrological meanings for this date and its associated sun sign:
- The astrological sign of natives born on 10 Apr 1952 is Aries. Its dates are between March 21 and April 19.
- The Aries symbol is considered the Ram.
- The life path number for everybody born on Apr 10 1952 is 4.
- This astrological sign has a positive polarity and its main characteristics are very open and uninhibited, while it is considered a masculine sign.
- The associated element for this astrological sign is the Fire. Three characteristics for a person born under this element are:
- being action-oriented
- lives live fully
- being aware that honesty is the best policy for everything
- The linked modality to this astrological sign is Cardinal. Three characteristics for a person born under this modality are:
- takes initiative very often
- prefers action rather than planning
- very energetic
- There is a high compatibility in love between Aries and:
- A person born under Aries horoscope is least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
April 10 1952 health astrology
As Arieses do, someone born on this date has a general sensibility in the area of the head. This means the ones born under this sun sign are likely to confront with a series of illnesses, ailments or disorders related to this area. Please take account of the fact that this predisposition does not exclude the possibility for other health problems to occur. These are a few examples of health problems Arieses may suffer from:
April 10 1952 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac presents a new perspective, in many cases meant to explain in a surprising way the influences of date of birth on personality and evolution of an individual's life. Within this section we will try understanding its message.
- For a person born on April 10 1952 the zodiac animal is the 龍 Dragon.
- The Yang Water is the related element for the Dragon symbol.
- The lucky numbers linked with this zodiac animal are 1, 6 and 7, while 3, 9 and 8 are considered unfortunate numbers.
- Golden, silver and hoary are the lucky colors for this sign, while red, purple, black and green are considered avoidable colors.
- There are a few general features that define this symbol, which can be seen below:
- noble person
- strong person
- steady person
- proud person
- Briefly we present in here some trends that may characterize the love behavior of this sign:
- puts value on a relationship
- dislikes uncertainty
- rather takes account of practicalities than initial feelings
- In terms of skills and characteristics that relate to the social and interpersonal side of this symbol we can conclude the following:
- have no many friendships but rather lifetime friendships
- can easily get upset
- dislikes to be used or controled by other people
- proves to be generous
- If we are trying to find explanations relating to this zodiac influences on the evolution of one's career, we can state that:
- is endowed with intelligence and tenacity
- has creativity skills
- often perceived as hard worker
- sometimes gets criticised by speaking without thinking
- There is a high affinity between the Dragon and the following zodiac animals:
- It is considered that at the end the Dragon has its chances in dealing with a relationship with these signs:
- There is no compatibility between the Dragon animal and these ones:
- financial advisor
- sales man
- there is a likeliness to suffer from stress
- should try to do more sports
- should try to have a proper sleep schedule
- should try to allocate more time to relax
- Michael Cera
- Bernard Shaw
- Robin Williams
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris for this date are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
The day of the week for April 10 1952 was Thursday.
The soul number that rules the April 10 1952 birthday is 1.
The celestial longitude interval related to Aries is 0° to 30°.