April 20 1952 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
Just to start, these are the most often referred astrological connotations of this date:
- People born on 20 Apr 1952 are governed by Taurus. This zodiac sign sits between April 20 - May 20.
- The Bull symbolizes Taurus.
- The life path number for anyone born on 20 Apr 1952 is 5.
- The polarity of this astrological sign is negative and its recognizable characteristics are self-containing and reserved, while it is considered a feminine sign.
- The element for this sign is the Earth. Three characteristics of a native born under this element are:
- always interested in risk management
- coming to well-reasoned conclusions
- capable to explain complex concepts easily
- The modality for Taurus is Fixed. The most representative 3 characteristics of people born under this modality are:
- dislikes almost every change
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- has a great willpower
- Taurus is known to best match:
- A person born under Taurus sign is least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
April 20 1952 health astrology
As Taurus does, people born on Apr 20 1952 has a predisposition in confronting with health problems in connection to the area of both the neck and throat. Below there are listed some examples of such potential issues. Please note that the possibility to suffer from any other problems related to health should not be ignored:
April 20 1952 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac presents a new perspective, in many cases meant to explain by an unique approach the influences of the birth date on the evolution of an individual. In the next lines we will try explaining its meanings.
- For a person born on April 20 1952 the zodiac animal is the 龍 Dragon.
- The Dragon symbol has Yang Water as the linked element.
- It is belived that 1, 6 and 7 are lucky numbers for this zodiac animal, while 3, 9 and 8 are considered unlucky.
- The lucky colors associated with this sign are golden, silver and hoary, while red, purple, black and green are considered avoidable colors.
- From a list that is definitely larger, these are a few general characteristics that may be representative for this Chinese symbol:
- proud person
- noble person
- strong person
- loyal person
- This sign shows some trends in terms of behavior in love which we list in here:
- rather takes account of practicalities than initial feelings
- likes patient partners
- A few aspects that may best emphasize the qualities and/or defects related to the social and interpersonal relations of this sign are:
- open only to trusted friends
- have no many friendships but rather lifetime friendships
- dislikes hypocrisy
- inspires confidence in a friendship
- Few career related facts that may best describe how this sign behave are:
- has creativity skills
- often perceived as hard worker
- always seeking new challenges
- is endowed with intelligence and tenacity
- It is believed that the Dragon is compatible with these three zodiac animals:
- The Dragon and any of the following signs can develop a normal love relationship:
- Chances of a strong relationship between the Dragon and any of these signs are insignificant:
- financial advisor
- programme manager
- main health problems may be related to blood, headaches and stomach
- there is a likeliness to suffer from stress
- should try to allocate more time to relax
- should try to have a proper sleep schedule
- Robin Williams
- Melissa J. Hart
- Brooke Hogan
- Salvador Dali
This date's ephemeris
This day's ephemeris coordinates are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
April 20 1952 was a Sunday.
The soul number that rules the April 20 1952 birthday is 2.
The celestial longitude interval for Taurus is 30° to 60°.