April 20 1988 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
As specified in astrology few important facts of the horoscope sign associated with this birthday are presented below:
- The astrological sign of a native born on 4/20/1988 is Taurus. Its dates are April 20 - May 20.
- Taurus is symbolized by Bull.
- As numerology suggests the life path number for all born on 4/20/1988 is 5.
- The polarity of this astrological sign is negative and its most relevant characteristics are confident only in own power and reticent, while it is by convention a feminine sign.
- The element for this astrological sign is the Earth. The most important three characteristics of someone born under this element are:
- making a conscious effort to understand causes instead of just the effects
- always looking for opportunities to use critical thinking
- prefering to independently build up argumentation
- The associated modality for Taurus is Fixed. The main three characteristics for a person born under this modality are:
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- dislikes almost every change
- has a great willpower
- It is considered that Taurus is most compatible with:
- Taurus is considered to be least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
April 20 1988 health astrology
People born under Taurus sun sign have a general sensibility in the area of both the neck and throat. This means they are predisposed to a series of illnesses, ailments or disorders related to these areas. Please note that the occurrence of health problems related to other body parts is not excluded. Below you can find a few health issues a Taurus sign may confront with:
April 20 1988 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac represents a different way of interpreting the meanings arising from each birth date. That is why within these lines we are trying to describe its influences.
- The linked zodiac animal for April 20 1988 is the 龍 Dragon.
- The element linked with the Dragon symbol is the Yang Earth.
- 1, 6 and 7 are lucky numbers for this zodiac animal, while 3, 9 and 8 should be avoided.
- This Chinese sign has golden, silver and hoary as lucky colors, while red, purple, black and green are considered avoidable colors.
- There are some special features that are defining this symbol, which can be seen below:
- steady person
- noble person
- vigorous person
- magnanimous person
- These are a few love traits that may characterize best this sign:
- likes patient partners
- dislikes uncertainty
- A few symbolist features related to the social and interpersonal relations skills of this sign are:
- dislikes to be used or controled by other people
- inspires confidence in a friendship
- open only to trusted friends
- dislikes hypocrisy
- If we study the influences of this zodiac on the evolution or path of someone's career we can affirm that:
- has no problems in dealing with risky activities
- sometimes gets criticised by speaking without thinking
- has the abillity to make good decisions
- always seeking new challenges
- Dragon is well correlated in a relationship with these three zodiac animals:
- This culture propose that Dragon can reach a normal relationship with these signs:
- Expectations should not be too large in case of a relationship between the Dragon and any of these signs:
- financial advisor
- sales man
- should keep a balanced diet plan
- there is a likeliness to suffer from stress
- should try to plan annual/bi-annual medical check-up
- main health problems may be related to blood, headaches and stomach
- Bruce Lee
- Ariel Sharon
- Louisa May Alcott
- Melissa J. Hart
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris positions for this birth date are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
Wednesday was the day of the week for April 20 1988.
It is considered that 2 is the soul number for April 20 1988 day.
The celestial longitude interval assigned to Taurus is 30° to 60°.