April 30 1952 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
At the beginning, let's start with few key astrological meanings of this birthday and its associated horoscope sign:
- The zodiac sign of natives born on 4/30/1952 is Taurus. The period of this sign is between April 20 - May 20.
- Taurus is illustrated by the Bull symbol.
- As numerology suggests the life path number for all born on 4/30/1952 is 6.
- The polarity of this astrological sign is negative and its most relevant characteristics are moderated and self-conscious, while it is considered a feminine sign.
- The associated element for Taurus is the Earth. The main 3 characteristics for a person born under this element are:
- working diligently to develop the intellectual virtues of civility
- usually asking the right questions in difficult situations
- having difficulties in understanding that in some challenges great opportunities hide
- The modality for Taurus is Fixed. The main 3 characteristics of an individual born under this modality are:
- has a great willpower
- dislikes almost every change
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- Taurus is known as most compatible with:
- Taurus is known as least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
April 30 1952 health astrology
Someone born under Taurus sun sign has a predisposition to confront with health issues related to area of both the neck and throat like the ones listed below. Bear in mind that below is a short example list containing a a few illnesses and diseases, while the chance to be affected by other health problems should be considered too:
April 30 1952 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The date of birth may be interpreted from the perspective of the Chinese zodiac which in many cases suggests or explains strong and unexpected meanings. In the next lines we will try understanding its message.
- For natives born on April 30 1952 the zodiac animal is the 龍 Dragon.
- The element linked with the Dragon symbol is the Yang Water.
- The lucky numbers for this zodiac animal are 1, 6 and 7, while numbers to avoid are 3, 9 and 8.
- The lucky colors associated with this sign are golden, silver and hoary, while red, purple, black and green are considered avoidable colors.
- Among the things that can be said about this zodiac animal we may include:
- passionate person
- noble person
- strong person
- direct person
- Some elements that may characterize the love related behavior of this sign are:
- puts value on a relationship
- sensitive heart
- When trying to define the portrait of an individual ruled by this sign you have to know few about his social and interpersonal relationship skills such as:
- have no many friendships but rather lifetime friendships
- can easily get upset
- easily get the appreciation within a group because of proven tenacity
- dislikes hypocrisy
- This symbolism has an impact upon one's career as well, and in support of this belief some ideas of interest are:
- never gives up no matter how hard it is
- has the abillity to make good decisions
- sometimes gets criticised by speaking without thinking
- has creativity skills
- A relationship between the Dragon and the next three zodiac animals may be beneficial:
- Dragon can have a normal relationship with:
- Expectations should not be too large in case of a relationship between the Dragon and any of these signs:
- programme manager
- business analyst
- should try to have a proper sleep schedule
- should try to do more sports
- should try to plan annual/bi-annual medical check-up
- has a good health condition
- Ban Chao
- Melissa J. Hart
- Vladimir Putin
- Salvador Dali
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris coordinates for this birth date are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
April 30 1952 was a Wednesday.
The soul number associated with April 30 1952 is 3.
The celestial longitude interval assigned to Taurus is 30° to 60°.