April 4 1988 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
As specified in astrology few important facts of the sun sign associated with this birthday are given below:
- The sun sign of a native born on April 4 1988 is Aries. This sign stands between: March 21 and April 19.
- Aries is represented with the Ram symbol.
- The life path number that rules those born on April 4, 1988 is 7.
- This astrological sign has a positive polarity and its recognizable characteristics are pretty hectic and people-oriented, while it is generally called a masculine sign.
- The element for Aries is the Fire. The main three characteristics of someone born under this element are:
- having a positive belief in what can be achieved
- doesn't lose in irrelevant details
- being aware that honesty is the best policy for everything
- The linked modality to this sign is Cardinal. In general an individual born under this modality is characterized by:
- prefers action rather than planning
- very energetic
- takes initiative very often
- Aries is known as most compatible in love with:
- People born under Aries are least compatible in love with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
April 4 1988 health astrology
People born on this date have a general sensibility in the area of the head. This means they are predisposed to a series of illnesses and ailments or disorders related to this area, but that does not mean they cannot confront with other health problems as well. Below you can find a few health issues someone born under Aries horoscope may suffer from:
April 4 1988 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac represents another way to interpret the influences of the birthday upon a person's personality and evolution in life. Within this analysis we will try to understand its significance.
- People born on April 4 1988 are considered to be ruled by the 龍 Dragon zodiac animal.
- The element linked with the Dragon symbol is the Yang Earth.
- The numbers considered lucky for this zodiac animal are 1, 6 and 7, while numbers to avoid are 3, 9 and 8.
- This Chinese sign has golden, silver and hoary as lucky colors, while red, purple, black and green are considered avoidable colors.
- There are several traits that best define this symbol:
- passionate person
- steady person
- proud person
- strong person
- This sign shows some trends in terms of love behavior which we present in this short list:
- dislikes uncertainty
- rather takes account of practicalities than initial feelings
- When trying to understand the social and interpersonal relationship skills of an individual ruled by this sign you have to remember that:
- open only to trusted friends
- inspires confidence in a friendship
- dislikes hypocrisy
- proves to be generous
- This symbolism has an impact upon one's career as well, and in support of this belief some ideas of interest are:
- sometimes gets criticised by speaking without thinking
- often perceived as hard worker
- has no problems in dealing with risky activities
- has the abillity to make good decisions
- There is a high affinity between the Dragon and the following zodiac animals:
- A relationship between the Dragon and the following symbols can evolve nicely at the end:
- There is no chance that the Dragon get into a good relationship with:
- programme manager
- business analyst
- should try to do more sports
- should try to have a proper sleep schedule
- main health problems may be related to blood, headaches and stomach
- should try to plan annual/bi-annual medical check-up
- Bruce Lee
- Russell Crowe
- Louisa May Alcott
- Susan Anthony
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris positions for 4 Apr 1988 are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
The day of the week for April 4 1988 was Monday.
The soul number for 4 Apr 1988 is 4.
The celestial longitude interval related to Aries is 0° to 30°.