August 15 1989 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
The astrology of the day in question should first be deciphered by taking into account the general characteristics of its associated horoscope sign:
- The zodiac sign of a person born on 15 Aug 1989 is Leo. The period of this sign is between July 23 - August 22.
- The Leo symbol is considered the Lion.
- The life path number for anyone born on 15 Aug 1989 is 5.
- This sign has a positive polarity and its recognizable characteristics are soft and well-disposed, while it is classified as a masculine sign.
- The element for Leo is the Fire. Three best descriptive characteristics for a person born under this element are:
- driven by internal mission
- meeting new challenges with fresh determination
- considering that happiness and success are infinite resources
- The modality for Leo is Fixed. In general a person born under this modality is described by:
- has a great willpower
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- dislikes almost every change
- Leo is considered to be most compatible in love with:
- An individual born under Leo astrology is least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
August 15 1989 health astrology
People born under Leo horoscope have a general sensibility in the area of the thorax, heart and the components of the circulatory system. This means they are predisposed to a series of illnesses and ailments especially related to this areas. Bear in mind that does not exclude the possibility of a Leo to confront with health problems related to other body parts or organs. Below you can find a few health issues someone born on this date may suffer from:
August 15 1989 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac offers another approach on how to interpret the influences of the date of birth upon an individual's personality and evolution in life, love, career or health. Within this analysis we will try to describe its meanings.
- The August 15 1989 zodiac animal is the 蛇 Snake.
- The element connected with the Snake symbol is the Yin Earth.
- The numbers considered lucky for this zodiac animal are 2, 8 and 9, while numbers to avoid are 1, 6 and 7.
- Light yellow, red and black are the lucky colors for this Chinese sign, while golden, white and brown are considered avoidable colors.
- These are a few general peculiarities that may be representative for this zodiac animal:
- graceful person
- efficient person
- dislikes rules and procedures
- materialistic person
- Briefly we present in here some trends that may characterize the love behavior of this sign:
- less individualistic
- likes stability
- difficult to conquer
- jealous in nature
- In terms of skills and characteristics that relate to the social and interpersonal side of this symbol we can conclude the following:
- very selective when choosing friends
- keep inside most of the feelings and thoughts
- available to help whenever the case
- difficult to approach
- Few career related facts that may best describe how this sign behave are:
- often perceived as hard worker
- has proven abilities to solve complex problems and tasks
- has proven abilities to work under pressure
- should work on keeping own motivation over the time
- The Snake and any of the following zodiac animals can have a successful relationship:
- A relationship between the Snake and any of the following signs can prove to a very normal one:
- The Snake cannot perform well in a relationship with:
- logistics coordinator
- project support officer
- has a quite good health condition but too sensitive
- should try to do more sport
- most of health problems are related to weak immune system
- should try to use more time to relax
- Elizabeth Hurley
- Ellen Goodman
- Martha Stewart
This date's ephemeris
The 8/15/1989 ephemeris coordinates are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
The day of the week for August 15 1989 was Tuesday.
The soul number for 8/15/1989 is 6.
The celestial longitude interval assigned to Leo is 120° to 150°.