August 16 1952 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
The astrology of the day in question should first be deciphered by taking into account the general characteristics of its connected zodiac sign:
- A person born on 8/16/1952 is ruled by Leo. The period designated to this sign is between July 23 and August 22.
- The symbol for Leo is Lion.
- According to numerology algorithm the life path number for all born on 8/16/1952 is 5.
- This sign has a positive polarity and its representative characteristics are tenacious and casual, while it is generally called a masculine sign.
- The element linked to Leo is the Fire. The main three characteristics of an individual born under this element are:
- having an unwavering faith in own potential
- convinced that any roadblocks can be overcome
- acting as a role model
- The modality for Leo is Fixed. The most important 3 characteristics of someone born under this modality are:
- dislikes almost every change
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- has a great willpower
- It is a very good match between Leo and the following signs:
- It is considered that Leo is least compatible in love with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
August 16 1952 health astrology
Leo natives have a horoscope predisposition to confront with illnesses and ailments in connection to the area of the thorax, heart and the components of the circulatory system. A few of the possible illnesses or diseases a Leo may need to deal with are listed below, plus stating that the chance to suffer from other health problems should not be neglected:
August 16 1952 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac is offering new perspectives in understanding and interpreting the relevance of each date of birth. Within this section we are trying to define all of its influences.
- The linked zodiac animal for August 16 1952 is the 龍 Dragon.
- The Dragon symbol has Yang Water as the linked element.
- The lucky numbers related to this zodiac animal are 1, 6 and 7, while 3, 9 and 8 are considered unfortunate numbers.
- The lucky colors for this Chinese emblem are golden, silver and hoary, while red, purple, black and green are the ones to be avoided.
- Among the features defining this zodiac animal we can include:
- magnanimous person
- steady person
- noble person
- passionate person
- Some elements that may best characterize the behavior in love of this sign are:
- rather takes account of practicalities than initial feelings
- likes patient partners
- The social and interpersonal relationship skills of this sign can be very well described by a few statements like these:
- dislikes to be used or controled by other people
- have no many friendships but rather lifetime friendships
- can easily get upset
- proves to be generous
- This symbolism has an impact upon one's career as well, and in support of this belief some ideas of interest are:
- has the abillity to make good decisions
- has creativity skills
- has no problems in dealing with risky activities
- sometimes gets criticised by speaking without thinking
- It is believed that the Dragon is compatible with these three zodiac animals:
- Dragon can have a normal relationship with:
- The Dragon cannot perform well in a relationship with:
- programme manager
- financial advisor
- should try to have a proper sleep schedule
- should try to do more sports
- should try to plan annual/bi-annual medical check-up
- should try to allocate more time to relax
- Ban Chao
- Vladimir Putin
- Bernard Shaw
- Nicholas Cage
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris positions for Aug 16 1952 are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
Saturday was the day of the week for August 16 1952.
The soul number for 16 Aug 1952 is 7.
The celestial longitude interval related to Leo is 120° to 150°.