August 16 1957 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
In introduction, a few essential astrological implications that arise from this birthday and its linked zodiac sign:
- People born on August 16 1957 are governed by Leo. Its dates are July 23 - August 22.
- The Lion symbolizes Leo.
- The life path number for anyone born on 8/16/1957 is 1.
- The polarity of this astrological sign is positive and its perceptible characteristics are caring and sincere, while it is by convention a masculine sign.
- The element for this astrological sign is the Fire. The most representative three characteristics of an individual born under this element are:
- offering own talents to the world
- seeking to know as much as possible
- having a positive belief in what can be achieved
- The associated modality for this astrological sign is Fixed. Three characteristics of people born under this modality are:
- has a great willpower
- dislikes almost every change
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- It is very well known that Leo is most compatible with:
- There is no love compatibility between Leo natives and:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
August 16 1957 health astrology
People born under Leo horoscope have a general sensibility in the area of the thorax, heart and the components of the circulatory system. This means they are predisposed to a series of illnesses and ailments especially related to this areas. Bear in mind that does not exclude the possibility of a Leo to confront with health problems related to other body parts or organs. Below you can find a few health issues someone born on this date may suffer from:
August 16 1957 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac comes with new perspectives in understanding and interpreting the meanings of each date of birth. Within this section we are explaining all of its influences.
- The August 16 1957 zodiac animal is the 鷄 Rooster.
- The element connected with the Rooster symbol is the Yin Fire.
- The lucky numbers linked with this zodiac animal are 5, 7 and 8, while 1, 3 and 9 are considered unfortunate numbers.
- The lucky colors representing this Chinese sign are yellow, golden and brown, while white green, are the ones to be avoided.
- There are some special features that are defining this symbol, which can be seen below:
- commited person
- dreamer person
- organized person
- extravagant person
- These are a few love characteristics that may be representative for this sign:
- Some elements that best describe the qualities and/or defects related to the social and interpersonal relations skills of this sign are:
- right there to help when the case
- proves to be devoted
- often gets appreciated because of a proven concer
- often available to make any effort in order to make others happy
- Few career related facts that may best describe how this sign behave are:
- likes working by procedures
- is extremly motivated when trying to achieve a goal
- possesses multiple talents and skills
- usually has a succesfull career
- A relationship between the Rooster and any of the following signs can be one under good auspices:
- There is a normal affinity between the Rooster and these symbols:
- There is no affinity between the Rooster and these ones:
- secretary officer
- keeps healthy because tends to prevent rather than cure
- has a good health condition but quite sensitive to stress
- should try allocating more time to relax and entertain
- should try to deal better with stresfull moments
- Alexis Bledel
- Diane Sawyer
- James Marsters
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris coordinates for this date are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
On August 16 1957 was a Friday.
The soul number that rules the 8/16/1957 date is 7.
The celestial longitude interval linked to Leo is 120° to 150°.