August 17 1955 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
Some full of expression meanings of the associated zodiac sign of this date are detailed below:
- The astrological sign of a person born on August 17 1955 is Leo. This sign sits between: July 23 and August 22.
- Lion is the symbol used for Leo.
- The life path number for everybody born on 17 Aug 1955 is 9.
- This astrological sign has a positive polarity and its noticeable characteristics are manageable and likeable, while it is by convention a masculine sign.
- The element for Leo is the Fire. The main 3 characteristics of someone born under this element are:
- being habitually outgoing
- offering own talents to the world
- being focused on the good
- The modality for Leo is Fixed. The most important three characteristics of people born under this modality are:
- dislikes almost every change
- has a great willpower
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- It is very well known that Leo is most compatible with:
- An individual born under Leo astrology is least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
August 17 1955 health astrology
A general sensibility in the area of the thorax, heart and the components of the circulatory system is a characteristic of Leos. That means Leo is likely to confront with illnesses or disorders in connection to these areas. In the following rows you can find a few examples of illnesses and health issues those born under Leo horoscope may suffer from. Please remember that the possibility for other health problems to occur should not be neglected:
August 17 1955 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac presents a new perspective, in many cases meant to explain in a surprising way the influences of date of birth on personality and evolution of an individual's life. Within this section we will try understanding its message.
- For natives born on August 17 1955 the zodiac animal is the 羊 Goat.
- The element connected with the Goat symbol is the Yin Wood.
- This zodiac animal has 3, 4 and 9 as lucky numbers, while 6, 7 and 8 are considered unfortunate numbers.
- The lucky colors for this Chinese sign are purple, red and green, while coffee, golden are the ones to be avoided.
- These are a few general peculiarities that may be representative for this zodiac animal:
- supportive person
- patient person
- likes clear paths rather than unknown paths
- creative person
- These are a few love traits that may characterize best this sign:
- needs re-assurance of love feelings
- likes to be secured and protected in love
- In terms of characteristics related with the social and interpersonal relationship side, this sign can be described by the following statements:
- totally dedicated to the close friendships
- takes time to open
- difficult to approach
- prefers quiet frienships
- Few career related traits that may best present this sign are:
- believes that routine is not Something That Bad
- follows the procedures 100%
- is often there to help but needs to be asked for
- is not interested in management positions
- This culture suggests that Goat is most compatible with these zodiac animals:
- It is considered that at the end the Goat has its chances in dealing with a relationship with these signs:
- There are no chances for a strong relationship between the Goat and these ones:
- hair stylist
- support officer
- taking time to relax and entertain is beneficial
- should try doing more sports
- most of the health problems may be caused by emotional problems
- should pay attention in keeeping a proper meal time schedule
- Zhang Ziyi
- Benicio Del Toro
- Mark Twain
- Michael Owen
This date's ephemeris
These are the ephemeris coordinates for Aug 17 1955:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
August 17 1955 was a Wednesday.
In numerology the soul number for Aug 17 1955 is 8.
The celestial longitude interval assigned to Leo is 120° to 150°.