August 18 1980 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
The uniqueness of this birthday should be first explained by taking into account the special characteristics of its sun sign:
- A person born on August 18 1980 is ruled by Leo. Its dates are between July 23 and August 22.
- Lion is the symbol representing the Leo.
- In numerology the life path number for all born on 18 Aug 1980 is 8.
- The polarity of this astrological sign is positive and its main characteristics are manageable and likeable, while it is categorised as a masculine sign.
- The element for this sign is the Fire. The most important three characteristics of someone born under this element are:
- being fully aware of own spiritual potential
- being aware that honesty is the best policy for everything
- having high levels of enthusiasm and energy
- The modality for Leo is Fixed. The most representative 3 characteristics of natives born under this modality are:
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- has a great willpower
- dislikes almost every change
- Leo individuals are most compatible with:
- There is no compatibility in love between Leo people and:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
August 18 1980 health astrology
People born under Leo horoscope have a general sensibility in the area of the thorax, heart and the components of the circulatory system. This means they are predisposed to a series of illnesses and ailments especially related to this areas. Bear in mind that does not exclude the possibility of a Leo to confront with health problems related to other body parts or organs. Below you can find a few health issues someone born on this date may suffer from:
August 18 1980 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
Beside the traditional western astrology there is the Chinese zodiac which has powerful relevance derived from the date of birth. It is becoming more and more debated as its accuracy and the prospects that it suggests are at least interesting or intriguing. Within this section you can discover key aspects that arise from this culture.
- The 猴 Monkey is the zodiac animal associated with August 18 1980.
- The element linked with the Monkey symbol is the Yang Metal.
- 1, 7 and 8 are lucky numbers for this zodiac animal, while 2, 5 and 9 should be avoided.
- Blue, golden and white are the lucky colors for this Chinese sign, while grey, red and black are considered avoidable colors.
- Among the features defining this zodiac animal we can include:
- romantic person
- agile & intelligent person
- independent person
- strong person
- These are a few love traits that may characterize best this sign:
- displaying openly any feelings
- likeable in a relationship
- In terms of skills and characteristics that relate to the social and interpersonal side of this symbol we can conclude the following:
- easily manage to attract new friends
- proves to be curious
- likes receiving news and updates from a social group
- proves to be sociable
- Few career related facts that may best describe how this sign behave are:
- proves to be details oriented rather than on the big picture
- proves to be results oriented
- proves to be very intelligent and intuitive
- proves to be extremly adaptable
- A relationship between the Monkey and any of the following signs can be one under positive auspices:
- Monkey can have a normal relationship with:
- Expectations should not be too large in case of a relationship between the Monkey and any of these signs:
- sales officer
- investment officer
- has an actyive lifestyle which is positive
- should try avoiding worrying for no reason
- should try to take breaks at the necessary moments
- should try to keep a proper diet plan
- Nick Carter
- Selena Gomez
- Mick Jagger
- Daniel Craig
This date's ephemeris
The 8/18/1980 ephemeris coordinates are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
On August 18 1980 was a Monday.
The soul number that rules the 8/18/1980 birth date is 9.
The celestial longitude interval for Leo is 120° to 150°.