August 19 1960 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
The connotations of this date should be first explained by taking into account the characteristics of its associated zodiac sign:
- The associated sun sign with August 19 1960 is Leo. The period designated to this sign is between July 23 and August 22.
- Leo is represented with the Lion symbol.
- In numerology the life path number for individuals born on August 19, 1960 is 7.
- The polarity of this astrological sign is positive and its recognizable characteristics are rather agitated than calm and companionable, while it is generally called a masculine sign.
- The element for Leo is the Fire. Three best descriptive characteristics of someone born under this element are:
- discovers and lives own mission
- being focused on what the faith may suggest
- makes choices easily
- The modality linked to Leo is Fixed. In general a person born under this modality is described by:
- has a great willpower
- dislikes almost every change
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- It is a very good match between Leo and the following signs:
- It is very well known that Leo is least compatible in love with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
August 19 1960 health astrology
People born under Leo horoscope have a general sensibility in the area of the thorax, heart and the components of the circulatory system. This means they are predisposed to a series of illnesses and ailments especially related to this areas. Bear in mind that does not exclude the possibility of a Leo to confront with health problems related to other body parts or organs. Below you can find a few health issues someone born on this date may suffer from:
August 19 1960 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac presents a new perspective, in many cases meant to explain in a surprising way the influences of date of birth on personality and evolution of an individual's life. Within this section we will try understanding its message.
- People born on August 19 1960 are considered to be ruled by the 鼠 Rat zodiac animal.
- The element connected with the Rat symbol is the Yang Metal.
- It is belived that 2 and 3 are lucky numbers for this zodiac animal, while 5 and 9 are considered unfortunate.
- Blue, golden and green are the lucky colors for this Chinese sign, while yellow and brown are considered avoidable colors.
- There are some special features that are defining this symbol, which can be seen below:
- charismatic person
- intelligent person
- meticulous person
- industrious person
- This sign shows some trends in terms of behavior in love which we list in here:
- care giver
- thoughtful and kind
- In terms of the qualities and characteristics that relate to the social and interpersonal side of this zodiac animal we can state the following:
- available to give advice
- always willing to help and care
- very sociable
- worried about the image in a social group
- If we study the influences of this zodiac on the evolution or path of someone's career we can affirm that:
- has a good perspective on own career path
- rather prefers to concentrate on the big picture than on details
- rather prefers improving things than following certain rules or procedures
- perceived as cautious
- There is a positive match between Rat and these zodiac animals:
- A relationship between the Rat and these symbols can have its chance:
- There are no chances for the Rat to have a good understanding in love with:
- team leader
- there is a likeliness to suffer from stress
- proves to be active and energic which is beneficial
- overall is considered healthy
- proves to have an eficient diet program
- Hugh Grant
- Wang Mang
- Prince Charles
- Kelly Osbourne
This date's ephemeris
These are the ephemeris coordinates for August 19 1960:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
Friday was the weekday for August 19 1960.
It is considered that 1 is the soul number for Aug 19 1960 day.
The celestial longitude interval assigned to Leo is 120° to 150°.