August 2 1978 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
Taking account of what astrology puts forward for consideration, this date has the following characteristics:
- The horoscope sign of someone born on August 2, 1978 is Leo. This sign stands between July 23 and August 22.
- Leo is symbolized by Lion.
- The life path number for individuals born on 2 Aug 1978 is 8.
- The polarity is positive and it is described by attributes like approachable and responsive, while it is considered a masculine sign.
- The element for Leo is the Fire. The most representative three characteristics of people born under this element are:
- convinced that any roadblocks can be overcome
- being interested in understanding the link between certain events
- enjoys being in the center of attention
- The modality for this sign is Fixed. Three characteristics of a native born under this modality are:
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- dislikes almost every change
- has a great willpower
- Natives born under Leo are most compatible in love with:
- Leo is least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
August 2 1978 health astrology
People born under Leo horoscope have a general sensibility in the area of the thorax, heart and the components of the circulatory system. This means they are predisposed to a series of illnesses and ailments especially related to this areas. Bear in mind that does not exclude the possibility of a Leo to confront with health problems related to other body parts or organs. Below you can find a few health issues someone born on this date may suffer from:
August 2 1978 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The birthday meanings derived from the Chinese zodiac presents a new perspective, in many cases meant to explain in a surprising way its influences on personality and evolution of an individual's life. Within this section we will try to understand its message.
- The associated zodiac animal for August 2 1978 is the 馬 Horse.
- The element connected with the Horse symbol is the Yang Earth.
- It is belived that 2, 3 and 7 are lucky numbers for this zodiac animal, while 1, 5 and 6 are considered unlucky.
- The lucky colors for this Chinese sign are purple, brown and yellow, while golden, blue and white are the ones to be avoided.
- These are a few general peculiarities that may characterize this zodiac animal:
- extremly energic person
- always seeking new opportunities
- likes unknown paths rather than routine
- flexible person
- Some common behaviors in love for this sign are:
- likeable in a relationship
- passive attitude
- appreciates honesty
- dislike limitations
- When trying to define the social and interpersonal skills of a person ruled by this sign you have to know that:
- high sense of humor
- has many friendships due to their well appreciated personality
- often perceived as popular and charismatic
- enjoys large social groups
- If we are trying to find explanations relating to this zodiac influences on the evolution of one's career, we can state that:
- dislikes taking orders from others
- rather interested in the big picture than on details
- has proven abilities to make strong decisions
- often perceived as extrovert
- It is believed that the Horse is compatible with these three zodiac animals:
- A relationship between the Horse and the following symbols can evolve nicely at the end:
- A relationship between Horse and any of these signs it is unlikely to be one of success:
- team coordinator
- business man
- public relation specialist
- should avoid any vicies
- should pay attention to treat any discomfort
- should maintain proper diet plan
- should pay attention in allocating enough time to rest
- Denzel Washington
- Louisa May Alcott
- Leonard Bernstein
This date's ephemeris
The 2 Aug 1978 ephemeris are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
On August 2 1978 was a Wednesday.
The soul number that rules the August 2 1978 date is 2.
The celestial longitude interval linked to Leo is 120° to 150°.