August 2 2003 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
The interpretation of the astrological meanings of this birthday should start with the presentation of the main characteristics of its linked horoscope sign:
- People born on 8/2/2003 are ruled by Leo. The period designated to this sign is between July 23 and August 22.
- Lion is the symbol for Leo.
- The life path number for everybody born on August 2, 2003 is 6.
- The polarity of this astrological sign is positive and its perceptible characteristics are involved and genial, while it is classified as a masculine sign.
- The associated element for Leo is the Fire. The main three characteristics of natives born under this element are:
- makes a delicate impression around
- following with faith own heart directions
- earnestly looking for own mission
- The modality linked to this sign is Fixed. Three characteristics of people born under this modality are:
- dislikes almost every change
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- has a great willpower
- Natives born under Leo are most compatible in love with:
- A person born under Leo sign is least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
August 2 2003 health astrology
Someone born under Leo horoscope has a predisposition to confront with health problems in connection to the area of the thorax, heart and the components of the circulatory system like the ones mentioned below. Please remember that below is a short list containing a a few illnesses and diseases, while the possibility to be affected by other health problems should not be ignored:
August 2 2003 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac presents a new perspective, in many cases meant to explain in a surprising way the influences of date of birth on personality and evolution of an individual's life. Within this section we will try understanding its message.
- People born on August 2 2003 are considered to be ruled by the 羊 Goat zodiac animal.
- The element linked with the Goat symbol is the Yin Water.
- This zodiac animal has 3, 4 and 9 as lucky numbers, while 6, 7 and 8 are considered unfortunate numbers.
- The lucky colors associated with this sign are purple, red and green, while coffee, golden are considered avoidable colors.
- Among the peculiarities that can be exemplified about this zodiac animal we may include:
- creative person
- quite person
- dependable person
- intelligent person
- Some elements that may best characterize the behavior in love of this sign are:
- difficult to conquer but very open afterwards
- likes to be secured and protected in love
- needs re-assurance of love feelings
- A few that may best emphasize the qualities and/or defects related to the social and interpersonal relations of this sign are:
- has few close friends
- takes time to open
- prefers quiet frienships
- totally dedicated to the close friendships
- Few career related traits that may best describe this sign are:
- is often there to help but needs to be asked for
- is capable when necessary
- works well in any environment
- is not interested in management positions
- Goat is well correlated in a relationship with these three zodiac animals:
- The Goat and any of the following signs can develop a normal love relationship:
- Expectations should not be too large in case of a relationship between the Goat and any of these signs:
- back end officer
- administrative officer
- support officer
- dealing with stress and tension is important
- taking time to relax and entertain is beneficial
- should pay attention in keeeping a proper meal time schedule
- most of the health problems may be caused by emotional problems
- Bruce Willis
- Zeng Guofan
- Rudolph Valentino
- Mark Twain
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris coordinates for this date are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
The weekday for August 2 2003 was Saturday.
It is considered that 2 is the soul number for 2 Aug 2003 day.
The celestial longitude interval related to Leo is 120° to 150°.