August 20 2005 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
First things first, few important astrological facts that arise from this birthday and its associated zodiac sign:
- The horoscope sign of a person born on 8/20/2005 is Leo. The period of this sign is between July 23 and August 22.
- Lion is the symbol used for Leo.
- The life path number for individuals born on 8/20/2005 is 8.
- The polarity of this astrological sign is positive and its characteristics are flexible and charming, while it is considered a masculine sign.
- The element for Leo is the Fire. The most important three characteristics of natives born under this element are:
- lives in the present
- using own energy towards the manifestation of own dreams
- guided by own inner voice
- The modality linked to this sign is Fixed. Three characteristics of natives born under this modality are:
- has a great willpower
- dislikes almost every change
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- Natives born under Leo are most compatible in love with:
- It is very well known that Leo is least compatible in love with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
August 20 2005 health astrology
People born under Leo horoscope have a general sensibility in the area of the thorax, heart and the components of the circulatory system. This means they are predisposed to a series of illnesses and ailments especially related to this areas. Bear in mind that does not exclude the possibility of a Leo to confront with health problems related to other body parts or organs. Below you can find a few health issues someone born on this date may suffer from:
August 20 2005 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac represents another approach on how to understand the influences of the birthday upon an individual's personality and attitude towards life, love, career or health. Within this analysis we will try to detail its meanings.
- For someone born on August 20 2005 the zodiac animal is the 鷄 Rooster.
- The Yin Wood is the related element for the Rooster symbol.
- This zodiac animal has 5, 7 and 8 as lucky numbers, while 1, 3 and 9 are considered unfortunate numbers.
- Yellow, golden and brown are the lucky colors for this Chinese sign, while white green, are considered avoidable colors.
- There are several traits that best define this symbol:
- organized person
- details oriented person
- extravagant person
- commited person
- Some common behaviors in love for this sign are:
- excellent care giver
- capable of any effort in making the other one happy
- Some elements that best describe the qualities and/or defects related to the social and interpersonal relations skills of this sign are:
- right there to help when the case
- proves to be very sincere
- often available to make any effort in order to make others happy
- proves to be devoted
- Some career behavioral implications on someone's path arising from this symbolism are:
- is extremly motivated when trying to achieve a goal
- usually has a succesfull career
- is a hard worker
- is adaptable to any environmental changes
- A relationship between the Rooster and the next three zodiac animals may have a happy path:
- There could be a normal love relationship between the Rooster and these signs:
- Expectations should not be too large in case of a relationship between the Rooster and any of these signs:
- customer care specialist
- should try to deal better with stresfull moments
- has a good health condition but quite sensitive to stress
- is in a good shape
- keeps healthy because tends to prevent rather than cure
- Liu Che
- James Marsters
- Rudyard Kipling
- Peter Ustinov
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris for 20 Aug 2005 are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
On August 20 2005 was a Saturday.
In numerology the soul number for August 20, 2005 is 2.
The celestial longitude interval linked to Leo is 120° to 150°.