August 21 1952 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
In introduction, a few important astrological implications that arise from this birthday and its linked zodiac sign:
- The astrological sign of natives born on 21 Aug 1952 is Leo. This sign is positioned between: July 23 and August 22.
- Leo is symbolized by Lion.
- The life path number for people born on August 21, 1952 is 1.
- The polarity of this sign is positive and its characteristics are open and cordial, while it is generally called a masculine sign.
- The element for Leo is the Fire. The most representative 3 characteristics of natives born under this element are:
- being fully aware of own spiritual potential
- considering the universe as the best partner
- having no reticence in going through the roadblocks
- The linked modality to this astrological sign is Fixed. Three characteristics of a native born under this modality are:
- dislikes almost every change
- has a great willpower
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- Leo is considered to be most compatible with:
- A person born under Leo sign is least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
August 21 1952 health astrology
As Leo does, the one born on August 21 1952 has a predisposition in confronting with health problems in connection to the area of the thorax, heart and the components of the circulatory system. Below there are listed some examples of such potential issues. Please note that the possibility to suffer from any other problems related to health should not be ignored:
August 21 1952 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac represents another way to interpret the influences of the birthday upon an individual's personality and attitude towards life, love, career or health. Within this analysis we will try to understand its message.
- The associated zodiac animal for August 21 1952 is the 龍 Dragon.
- The element linked with the Dragon symbol is the Yang Water.
- The lucky numbers linked with this zodiac animal are 1, 6 and 7, while 3, 9 and 8 are considered unfortunate numbers.
- This Chinese sign has golden, silver and hoary as lucky colors while red, purple, black and green are considered avoidable colors.
- From a list that is definitely larger, these are a few general characteristics that may be representative for this Chinese symbol:
- proud person
- vigorous person
- direct person
- passionate person
- These are a few love traits that may characterize best this sign:
- sensitive heart
- puts value on a relationship
- likes patient partners
- When trying to understand the social and interpersonal relationship skills of an individual ruled by this sign you have to remember that:
- open only to trusted friends
- proves to be generous
- have no many friendships but rather lifetime friendships
- dislikes to be used or controled by other people
- If we study the influences of this zodiac on the evolution or path of someone's career we can affirm that:
- never gives up no matter how hard it is
- sometimes gets criticised by speaking without thinking
- often perceived as hard worker
- has the abillity to make good decisions
- There could be a positive relationship between the Dragon and these zodiac animals:
- There is a normal match between Dragon and:
- A relationship between the Dragon and these signs is not under positive auspices:
- sales man
- has a good health condition
- there is a likeliness to suffer from stress
- main health problems may be related to blood, headaches and stomach
- should keep a balanced diet plan
- Pat Schroeder
- Pearl Buck
- Florence Nightingale
- John Lennon
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris positions for this date are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
The weekday for August 21 1952 was Thursday.
The soul number for Aug 21 1952 is 3.
The celestial longitude interval assigned to Leo is 120° to 150°.