August 21 1957 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
In introduction, a few essential astrological meanings that arise from this birthday and its connected zodiac sign:
- The astrological sign of a native born on August 21 1957 is Leo. Its dates are July 23 - August 22.
- Leo is represented by the Lion symbol.
- As numerology suggests the life path number for the ones born on 21 Aug 1957 is 6.
- This sign has a positive polarity and its perceptible characteristics are cooperative and spirited, while it is by convention a masculine sign.
- The element for this astrological sign is the Fire. Three characteristics of an individual born under this element are:
- being worried about what the faith has reserved
- having nearly an endless supply of motivation
- being a 'can do' person
- The modality for this astrological sign is Fixed. The most representative three characteristics of people born under this modality are:
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- has a great willpower
- dislikes almost every change
- Leo individuals are most compatible with:
- There is no love compatibility between Leo natives and:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
August 21 1957 health astrology
Natives born under Leo sun sign have a general predisposition to suffer from health issues or diseases in connection to the area of the thorax, heart and the components of the circulatory system. In this respect natives born on this day are likely to confront with illnesses and problems similar to the ones listed below. Please take account of the fact that this is only a short list containing a a few possible health problems, while the chance to confront with other health problems should not be neglected:
August 21 1957 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac comes with new perspectives in understanding and interpreting the meanings of each date of birth. Within this section we are explaining all of its influences.
- For a person born on August 21 1957 the zodiac animal is the 鷄 Rooster.
- The element for the Rooster symbol is the Yin Fire.
- It is belived that 5, 7 and 8 are lucky numbers for this zodiac animal, while 1, 3 and 9 are considered unlucky.
- The lucky colors linked with this sign are yellow, golden and brown, while white green, are considered avoidable colors.
- Among the features that define this zodiac animal we can include:
- commited person
- extravagant person
- low self-confident person
- boastful person
- This zodiac animal shows some trends in terms of behavior in love which we explain here:
- excellent care giver
- When trying to define the social and interpersonal skills of a person ruled by this sign you have to know that:
- proves to be devoted
- often gets appreciated because of a proven courage
- often gets appreciated because of a proven concer
- proves to be communicative
- Few career related traits that may best present this sign are:
- considers own carrier a life priority
- can deal with almost every change or groups
- is extremly motivated when trying to achieve a goal
- possesses multiple talents and skills
- This culture suggests that Rooster is most compatible with these zodiac animals:
- It is considered that at the end the Rooster has its chances in dealing with a relationship with these signs:
- Chances of a strong relationship between the Rooster and any of these signs are insignificant:
- administrative support officer
- public relations officer
- secretary officer
- should try to deal better with stresfull moments
- keeps healthy because tends to prevent rather than cure
- should try allocating more time to relax and entertain
- should try to improve own sleeping schedule
- Amelia Earhart
- Anne Heche
- Peter Ustinov
- Matt Damon
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris positions for 21 Aug 1957 are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
Wednesday was the weekday for August 21 1957.
It is considered that 3 is the soul number for 21 Aug 1957 day.
The celestial longitude interval assigned to Leo is 120° to 150°.