August 30 1953 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
In introduction, a few relevant astrological connotations that arise from this birthday and its associated zodiac sign:
- The horoscope sign of people born on 30 Aug 1953 is Virgo. The period of this sign is between August 23 - September 22.
- Virgo is symbolized by Maiden.
- The life path number for the ones born on August 30 1953 is 2.
- Virgo has a negative polarity described by attributes such as quite determined and inhibited, while it is categorised as a feminine sign.
- The element for Virgo is the Earth. The main 3 characteristics of a native born under this element are:
- takes everything with caution
- having patience and perseverance for pursuing the problem at hand
- having common sense
- The modality for Virgo is Mutable. Three best descriptive characteristics for a person born under this modality are:
- likes almost every change
- very flexible
- deals with unknown situations very well
- There is a high love compatibility between Virgo and:
- It is considered that Virgo is least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
August 30 1953 health astrology
As Virgo does, people born on 30 Aug 1953 has a predisposition in confronting with health problems in connection to the area of the abdomen and the components of the digestive system. Below there are listed some examples of such potential issues. Please note that the possibility to suffer from any other problems related to health should not be ignored:
August 30 1953 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The birth date meanings derived from the Chinese zodiac presents a new perspective, in many cases meant to explain in a surprising way its influences on personality and evolution of an individual's life. Within this section we will try to understand its message.
- For a person born on August 30 1953 the zodiac animal is the 蛇 Snake.
- The element connected with the Snake symbol is the Yin Water.
- It is belived that 2, 8 and 9 are lucky numbers for this zodiac animal, while 1, 6 and 7 are considered unfortunate.
- The lucky colors representing this Chinese sign are light yellow, red and black, while golden, white and brown are the ones to be avoided.
- From a list that is definitely larger, these are a few general characteristics that may be representative for this Chinese symbol:
- leader person
- intelligent person
- efficient person
- dislikes rules and procedures
- These are a few love traits that may characterize best this sign:
- difficult to conquer
- requires time to open
- likes stability
- less individualistic
- Some statements that can be sustained when talking about the social and interpersonal relationship skills of this sign are:
- very selective when choosing friends
- has few friendships
- easily manage to attract new friend when the case
- seek leadership position in a friendship or social group
- This zodiac comes with a few implications on someone's career behavior, among which we can mention:
- has creativity skills
- do not see routine as a burden
- often perceived as hard worker
- has proven abilities to work under pressure
- There is a positive compatibility between Snake and the next three zodiac animals:
- It is considered that at the end the Snake has its chances in dealing with a relationship with these signs:
- There is no chance that the Snake get into a good relationship with:
- project support officer
- marketing specialist
- should try to keep a proper sleeping schedule
- should try to do more sport
- has a quite good health condition but too sensitive
- most of health problems are related to weak immune system
- Fannie Farmer
- Hayden Panetierre
- Mao Zedong
- Mahatma Gandhi
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris for August 30, 1953 are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
On August 30 1953 was a Sunday.
The soul number that rules the 8/30/1953 day is 3.
The celestial longitude interval for Virgo is 150° to 180°.