August 4 1957 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
From the perspective the astrology offers, this birth date has the following connotation:
- The star sign of a native born on August 4, 1957 is Leo. This sign sits between: July 23 - August 22.
- The Lion symbolizes Leo.
- As numerology suggests the life path number for anyone born on 4 Aug 1957 is 7.
- The polarity of this sign is positive and its representative characteristics are unreserved and affectionate, while it is categorised as a masculine sign.
- The linked element to this sign is the Fire. Three characteristics of natives born under this element are:
- seeking freedom while fulfilling own mission
- radiating energy
- often seeking the link between paths
- The modality for this sign is Fixed. The most important three characteristics of someone born under this modality are:
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- has a great willpower
- dislikes almost every change
- Leo individuals are most compatible with:
- It is very well known that Leo is least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
August 4 1957 health astrology
Leo natives have a horoscope predisposition to confront with illnesses and ailments in connection to the area of the thorax, heart and the components of the circulatory system. A few of the possible illnesses or diseases a Leo may need to deal with are listed below, plus stating that the chance to suffer from other health problems should not be neglected:
August 4 1957 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac offers another approach on how to interpret the influences of the birth date upon an individual's personality and attitude towards life, love, career or health. Within this analysis we will try to explain its message.
- For a person born on August 4 1957 the zodiac animal is the 鷄 Rooster.
- The element connected with the Rooster symbol is the Yin Fire.
- This zodiac animal has 5, 7 and 8 as lucky numbers, while 1, 3 and 9 are considered unfortunate numbers.
- The lucky colors representing this Chinese sign are yellow, golden and brown, while white green, are the ones to be avoided.
- There are several traits that are defining this symbol, among which can be mentioned:
- boastful person
- extravagant person
- hard worker person
- inflexible person
- Some common behaviors related to love of this sign are:
- capable of any effort in making the other one happy
- In terms of characteristics related with the social and interpersonal relationship side, this sign can be described by the following statements:
- often gets appreciated because of a proven courage
- proves to be devoted
- often available to make any effort in order to make others happy
- right there to help when the case
- Some influences on someone's career behavior arising from this symbolism are:
- usually has a succesfull career
- considers own carrier a life priority
- can deal with almost every change or groups
- is extremly motivated when trying to achieve a goal
- Rooster best matches with:
- There is a normal match between Rooster and:
- There is no affinity between the Rooster and these ones:
- customer care specialist
- public relations officer
- should try allocating more time to relax and entertain
- should try to deal better with stresfull moments
- should avoid any vicies
- keeps healthy because tends to prevent rather than cure
- Jessica Alba
- Liu Che
- Diane Sawyer
This date's ephemeris
The August 4, 1957 ephemeris positions are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
August 4 1957 was a Sunday.
The soul number that rules the 4 Aug 1957 date is 4.
The celestial longitude interval assigned to Leo is 120° to 150°.