August 4 1980 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
The astrological meanings of this date should be first deciphered by taking into consideration the characteristics of its associated horoscope sign:
- The horoscope sign of people born on 8/4/1980 is Leo. Its dates are between July 23 and August 22.
- Lion is the symbol used for Leo.
- As numerology suggests the life path number for everybody born on August 4, 1980 is 3.
- The polarity is positive and it is described by attributes like indiscreet and amicable, while it is generally called a masculine sign.
- The element for Leo is the Fire. Three best descriptive characteristics of an individual born under this element are:
- being perceived as very open
- able to make progress towards goals
- constantly seeking to understand own path
- The modality for this sign is Fixed. Three characteristics of a native born under this modality are:
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- has a great willpower
- dislikes almost every change
- Leo is known to best match:
- It is considered that Leo is least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
August 4 1980 health astrology
People born under Leo horoscope have a general sensibility in the area of the thorax, heart and the components of the circulatory system. This means they are predisposed to a series of illnesses and ailments especially related to this areas. Bear in mind that does not exclude the possibility of a Leo to confront with health problems related to other body parts or organs. Below you can find a few health issues someone born on this date may suffer from:
August 4 1980 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
Beside the traditional western astrology there is the Chinese zodiac which has powerful relevance derived from the date of birth. It is becoming more and more debated as its accuracy and the prospects that it suggests are at least interesting or intriguing. Within this section you can discover key aspects that arise from this culture.
- The August 4 1980 zodiac animal is considered the 猴 Monkey.
- The element linked with the Monkey symbol is the Yang Metal.
- The numbers considered lucky for this zodiac animal are 1, 7 and 8, while numbers to avoid are 2, 5 and 9.
- Blue, golden and white are the lucky colors for this Chinese sign, while grey, red and black are considered avoidable colors.
- Among the features that define this zodiac animal we can include:
- organized person
- strong person
- sociable person
- curious person
- This sign shows some trends in terms of behavior in love which we list in here:
- passionate in romance
- A few aspects that may best emphasize the qualities and/or defects related to the social and interpersonal relations of this sign are:
- proves to be curious
- proves to be ingenious
- likes receiving news and updates from a social group
- easily manage to get admiration of others because of their great personality
- If we are trying to find explanations relating to this zodiac influences on the evolution of one's career, we can state that:
- learns quickly new steps, information or rules
- is a hard worker
- proves to be very intelligent and intuitive
- proves to be details oriented rather than on the big picture
- There could be a positive relationship between the Monkey and these zodiac animals:
- There could be a normal love relationship between the Monkey and these signs:
- The Monkey cannot perform well in a relationship with:
- business analyst
- customer service officer
- investment officer
- trading specialist
- there is a likeliness to suffer from circulatory or nervous system
- should try to keep a proper diet plan
- should try avoiding worrying for no reason
- should try to take breaks at the necessary moments
- Will Smith
- Selena Gomez
- Bette Davis
- Nick Carter
This date's ephemeris
The August 4 1980 ephemeris are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
On August 4 1980 was a Monday.
The soul number for August 4, 1980 is 4.
The celestial longitude interval linked to Leo is 120° to 150°.