August 8 1988 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
In introduction, a few relevant astrological meanings that arise from this birthday and its associated zodiac sign:
- People born on August 8 1988 are governed by Leo. This sun sign is situated between July 23 - August 22.
- The Lion symbolizes Leo.
- According to numerology algorithm the life path number for anyone born on 8/8/1988 is 6.
- The polarity of this astrological sign is positive and its most relevant characteristics are unconventional and kind, while it is by convention a masculine sign.
- The element for this sign is the Fire. The most representative three characteristics of people born under this element are:
- exuding energy around
- considering the universe as the biggest partner
- remaining focused on own mission
- The modality for this astrological sign is Fixed. The most important three characteristics of people born under this modality are:
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- dislikes almost every change
- has a great willpower
- It is very well known that Leo is most compatible with:
- Leo is least compatible in love with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
August 8 1988 health astrology
People born under Leo horoscope have a general sensibility in the area of the thorax, heart and the components of the circulatory system. This means they are predisposed to a series of illnesses and ailments especially related to this areas. Bear in mind that does not exclude the possibility of a Leo to confront with health problems related to other body parts or organs. Below you can find a few health issues someone born on this date may suffer from:
August 8 1988 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac is another way to interpret the influences of the date of birth upon a person's personality and evolution. Within this analysis we will try to understand its relevance.
- People born on August 8 1988 are considered to be ruled by the 龍 Dragon zodiac animal.
- The Dragon symbol has Yang Earth as the linked element.
- 1, 6 and 7 are lucky numbers for this zodiac animal, while 3, 9 and 8 should be avoided.
- This Chinese sign has golden, silver and hoary as lucky colors while red, purple, black and green are considered avoidable colors.
- These are a few general peculiarities that may characterize this zodiac animal:
- proud person
- passionate person
- magnanimous person
- vigorous person
- This sign shows some trends in terms of love behavior which we present in this short list:
- sensitive heart
- rather takes account of practicalities than initial feelings
- likes patient partners
- In terms of the qualities and characteristics that relate to the social and interpersonal side of this zodiac animal we can state the following:
- inspires confidence in a friendship
- have no many friendships but rather lifetime friendships
- open only to trusted friends
- proves to be generous
- This zodiac comes with a few implications on someone's career behavior, among which we can mention:
- often perceived as hard worker
- has the abillity to make good decisions
- has no problems in dealing with risky activities
- never gives up no matter how hard it is
- There could be a good love relationship and/or marriage between the Dragon and these zodiac animals:
- The Dragon and any of the following signs can develop a normal love relationship:
- A relationship between Dragon and any of these signs it is unlikely to be one of success:
- should keep a balanced diet plan
- should try to plan annual/bi-annual medical check-up
- there is a likeliness to suffer from stress
- main health problems may be related to blood, headaches and stomach
- Pearl Buck
- Pat Schroeder
- Keri Russell
- Michael Cera
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris coordinates for this birth date are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
The weekday for August 8 1988 was Monday.
The soul number that rules the August 8 1988 date is 8.
The celestial longitude interval for Leo is 120° to 150°.