August 9 2005 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
The interpretation of the astrological meanings of this birthday should start with the presentation of the most representative characteristics of its associated zodiac sign:
- People born on August 9, 2005 are governed by Leo. Its dates are July 23 - August 22.
- The Lion symbolizes Leo.
- In numerology the life path number for everybody born on August 9 2005 is 6.
- This sign has a positive polarity and its noticeable characteristics are approachable and responsive, while it is by convention a masculine sign.
- The element for this astrological sign is the Fire. The most representative three characteristics for a person born under this element are:
- offering own talents to the world
- able to make progress towards goals
- being interested in understanding the link between certain events
- The linked modality to this astrological sign is Fixed. Three characteristics of people born under this modality are:
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- has a great willpower
- dislikes almost every change
- It is considered that Leo is most compatible in love with:
- Leo people are least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
August 9 2005 health astrology
A general sensibility in the area of the thorax, heart and the components of the circulatory system is a characteristic of Leos. That means Leo is likely to confront with illness or disorders in connection to these areas. In the following rows you can find a few examples of illnesses and health issues those born under Leo horoscope may suffer from. Please remember that the possibility for other health problems to occur should not be neglected:
August 9 2005 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
Along with the traditional zodiac, the Chinese one manages to gain increasingly more followers due to a strong relevance and symbolism. Therefore, from this perspective we try to explain the peculiarities of this date of birth.
- For someone born on August 9 2005 the zodiac animal is the 鷄 Rooster.
- The element connected with the Rooster symbol is the Yin Wood.
- It is belived that 5, 7 and 8 are lucky numbers for this zodiac animal, while 1, 3 and 9 are considered unfortunate.
- Yellow, golden and brown are the lucky colors for this Chinese sign, while white green, are considered avoidable colors.
- From a list that is definitely larger, these are a few general characteristics that may be representative for this symbol:
- commited person
- dreamer person
- independent person
- extravagant person
- Some elements that may characterize the love related behavior of this sign are:
- excellent care giver
- Among the traits related to social and interpersonal relationship skills of this sign can be included:
- often available to make any effort in order to make others happy
- often gets appreciated because of a proven concer
- right there to help when the case
- proves to be very sincere
- This symbolism has an impact upon one's career as well, and in support of this belief some ideas of interest are:
- is extremly motivated when trying to achieve a goal
- considers own carrier a life priority
- usually has a succesfull career
- is a hard worker
- There is a positive compatibility between Rooster and the next three zodiac animals:
- The Rooster matches in a normal way with:
- A relationship between Rooster and any of these signs it is unlikely to be one of success:
- secretary officer
- customer care specialist
- administrative support officer
- is in a good shape
- should pay attention not to get exhausted
- should try allocating more time to relax and entertain
- has a good health condition but quite sensitive to stress
- Britney Spears
- Peter Ustinov
- Chandrika Kumaratunga
- Anna Kournikova
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris coordinates for this birthday are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
The weekday for August 9 2005 was Tuesday.
The soul number for Aug 9 2005 is 9.
The celestial longitude interval related to Leo is 120° to 150°.