December 10 1977 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
First things first, few important astrological facts that arise from this birthday and its associated zodiac sign:
- The associated zodiac sign with Dec 10 1977 is Sagittarius. The period designated to this sign is between November 22 - December 21.
- The Sagittarius symbol is considered the Archer.
- The life path number for anyone born on Dec 10 1977 is 1.
- This astrological sign has a positive polarity and its most relevant characteristics are motivated and communicative, while it is considered a masculine sign.
- The element for this sign is the Fire. The most representative three characteristics of someone born under this element are:
- following heart directions
- having the courage to begin and the courage to continue
- possess a force that guides through the day
- The modality for this astrological sign is Mutable. The most important three characteristics of someone born under this modality are:
- deals with unknown situations very well
- very flexible
- likes almost every change
- It is very well known that Sagittarius is most compatible in love with:
- It is very well known that Sagittarius is least compatible in love with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
December 10 1977 health astrology
Someone born under Sagittarius horoscope has a predisposition to suffer from health problems in connection to the area of the upper legs, especially thighs. Below there is such a list with a few examples of illnesses and ailments a Sagittarius may confront with, but please remember that the possibility to be affected by other diseases or health issues should not be neglected:
December 10 1977 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac represents a different way of interpreting the meanings arising from each birth date. That is why within these lines we are trying to describe its influences.
- Someone born on December 10 1977 is considered to be ruled by the 蛇 Snake zodiac animal.
- The Yin Fire is the related element for the Snake symbol.
- The lucky numbers linked with this zodiac animal are 2, 8 and 9, while 1, 6 and 7 are considered unfortunate numbers.
- The lucky colors for this Chinese sign are light yellow, red and black, while golden, white and brown are the ones to be avoided.
- There are several traits that are defining this symbol, among which can be mentioned:
- rather prefers planning than acting
- oriented to results person
- efficient person
- materialistic person
- Some elements that may characterize the love related behavior of this sign are:
- jealous in nature
- dislikes being rejected
- difficult to conquer
- dislikes betrail
- A few things that can be stated when talking about the social and interpersonal relationship skills of this sign are:
- slight retention due to concerns
- very selective when choosing friends
- seek leadership position in a friendship or social group
- has few friendships
- Analyzing the influences of this zodiac on the evolution of the career we can say that:
- always seeking new challenges
- often perceived as hard worker
- has creativity skills
- proves to adapt quickly to changes
- A relationship between the Snake and the next three zodiac animals may have a happy path:
- It is considered that at the end the Snake has its chances in dealing with a relationship with these signs:
- A relationship between the Snake and these signs is not under positive auspices:
- project support officer
- administrative support officer
- most of health problems are related to weak immune system
- should try to do more sport
- should avoid any vicies
- should pay attention in dealing with stress
- Kim Basinger
- Liz Claiborne
- Martha Stewart
- Sarah Michelle Gellar
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris for December 10, 1977 are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
On December 10 1977 was a Saturday.
The soul number associated with December 10 1977 is 1.
The celestial longitude interval linked to Sagittarius is 240° to 270°.