December 14 1977 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
In terms of astrological relevance of this birthday, the most eloquent interpretations are:
- The astrological sign of a native born on Dec 14 1977 is Sagittarius. The period designated to this sign is between November 22 and December 21.
- Sagittarius is represented with the Archer symbol.
- The life path number that rules those born on December 14 1977 is 5.
- The polarity of this astrological sign is positive and its noticeable characteristics are warm and pleasant, while it is by convention a masculine sign.
- The element for this astrological sign is the Fire. Three best descriptive characteristics for a person born under this element are:
- offering own talents to the world
- striving to be successful
- constantly searching for the meaning behind any event
- The modality for Sagittarius is Mutable. Three best descriptive characteristics of a native born under this modality are:
- very flexible
- likes almost every change
- deals with unknown situations very well
- Sagittarius is most compatible with:
- It is very well known that Sagittarius is least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
December 14 1977 health astrology
Someone born under Sagittarius horoscope has a predisposition to suffer from health problems in connection to the area of the upper legs, especially thighs. Below there is such a list with a few examples of illnesses and ailments a Sagittarius may confront with, but please remember that the possibility to be affected by other diseases or health issues should not be neglected:
December 14 1977 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The interpretation of the Chinese zodiac can help in explainining the significance of each date of birth and its peculiarities in an unique way. In these lines we are trying to describe its relevance.
- People born on December 14 1977 are considered to be ruled by the 蛇 Snake zodiac animal.
- The Snake symbol has Yin Fire as the linked element.
- It is belived that 2, 8 and 9 are lucky numbers for this zodiac animal, while 1, 6 and 7 are considered unlucky.
- This Chinese sign has light yellow, red and black as lucky colors, while golden, white and brown are considered avoidable colors.
- Among the things that can be said about this zodiac animal we may include:
- graceful person
- efficient person
- oriented to results person
- intelligent person
- These are a few love characteristics that may be representative for this sign:
- difficult to conquer
- less individualistic
- appreciates trust
- requires time to open
- A few symbolist features related to the social and interpersonal relations skills of this sign are:
- available to help whenever the case
- very selective when choosing friends
- easily manage to attract new friend when the case
- has few friendships
- This symbolism has an impact upon one's career as well, and in support of this belief some ideas of interest are:
- has proven abilities to solve complex problems and tasks
- often perceived as hard worker
- do not see routine as a burden
- always seeking new challenges
- There is a positive compatibility between Snake and the next three zodiac animals:
- A relationship between the Snake and these signs can evolve positively although we can't say it is the highest compatibility between them:
- There is no chance that the Snake get into a good relationship with:
- project support officer
- logistics coordinator
- should try to do more sport
- most of health problems are related to weak immune system
- should try to keep a proper sleeping schedule
- should avoid any vicies
- Liz Claiborne
- Sarah Michelle Gellar
- Martha Stewart
- Jacqueline Onassis
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris positions for December 14 1977 are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
The weekday for December 14 1977 was Wednesday.
The soul number that rules the December 14 1977 birth date is 5.
The celestial longitude interval for the western astrology symbol is 240° to 270°.