December 15 1952 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
In terms of astrological importance of this birthday, the most eloquent interpretations are:
- People born on 12/15/1952 are governed by Sagittarius. The period of this sign is between November 22 - December 21.
- The Sagittarius symbol is considered the Archer.
- In numerology the life path number for the ones born on Dec 15 1952 is 8.
- Sagittarius has a positive polarity described by attributes such as sympathetic and hearthy, while it is by convention a masculine sign.
- The element for this sign is the Fire. The most representative three characteristics for a person born under this element are:
- considering the universe as the biggest partner
- having high levels of enthusiasm and energy
- continuously looking for opportunities to improve
- The modality for Sagittarius is Mutable. The most representative three characteristics of a native born under this modality are:
- likes almost every change
- very flexible
- deals with unknown situations very well
- Sagittarius is most compatible in love with:
- Sagittarius is least compatible in love with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
December 15 1952 health astrology
Someone born under Sagittarius horoscope has a predisposition to suffer from health problems in connection to the area of the upper legs, especially thighs. Below there is such a list with a few examples of illnesses and ailments a Sagittarius may confront with, but please remember that the possibility to be affected by other diseases or health issues should not be neglected:
December 15 1952 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac offers other approach on interpreting the meanings arising from each birth date. That is why within these lines we are trying to describe its relevance.
- The 龍 Dragon is the zodiac animal associated with December 15 1952.
- The Yang Water is the related element for the Dragon symbol.
- The lucky numbers linked with this zodiac animal are 1, 6 and 7, while 3, 9 and 8 are considered unfortunate numbers.
- The lucky colors for this Chinese sign are golden, silver and hoary, while red, purple, black and green are the ones to be avoided.
- There are several traits that best define this symbol:
- stately person
- loyal person
- magnanimous person
- noble person
- This sign shows some trends in terms of behavior in love which we list in here:
- rather takes account of practicalities than initial feelings
- sensitive heart
- dislikes uncertainty
- likes patient partners
- A few symbolist features related to the social and interpersonal relations skills of this sign are:
- dislikes hypocrisy
- dislikes to be used or controled by other people
- open only to trusted friends
- have no many friendships but rather lifetime friendships
- Some influences on someone's career behavior arising from this symbolism are:
- never gives up no matter how hard it is
- has the abillity to make good decisions
- always seeking new challenges
- has creativity skills
- This culture suggests that Dragon is most compatible with these zodiac animals:
- There is a normal match between Dragon and:
- Expectations should not be too large in case of a relationship between the Dragon and any of these signs:
- sales man
- financial advisor
- should try to do more sports
- should try to have a proper sleep schedule
- should try to allocate more time to relax
- has a good health condition
- Pearl Buck
- Melissa J. Hart
- Rupert Grint
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris coordinates for this birthday are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
The weekday for December 15 1952 was Monday.
The soul number that rules the 12/15/1952 date is 6.
The celestial longitude interval assigned to Sagittarius is 240° to 270°.