December 15 1955 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
In introduction, a few essential astrological meanings that arise from this birthday and its linked zodiac sign:
- An individual born on December 15 1955 is governed by Sagittarius. This horoscope sign sits between November 22 - December 21.
- The symbol for Sagittarius is Archer.
- The life path number that rules those born on 12/15/1955 is 2.
- This astrological sign has a positive polarity and its noticeable characteristics are dependent on others and talkative, while it is by convention a masculine sign.
- The associated element for Sagittarius is the Fire. The main three characteristics of natives born under this element are:
- having a clear vision of own goal
- possessing an endless source of energy
- being interested in understanding the link between certain events
- The modality linked to this sign is Mutable. In general people born under this modality are described by:
- deals with unknown situations very well
- very flexible
- likes almost every change
- It is considered that Sagittarius is most compatible with:
- People born under Sagittarius are least compatible in love with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
December 15 1955 health astrology
Natives born under Sagittarius horoscope have a general predisposition to confront with illnesses or diseases in connection to the area of the upper legs, especially thighs. In this respect the one born on this day is likely to suffer from health problems and ailments like the ones listed below. Bear in mind that these are only a a few possible health issues, while the possibility to be affected by other diseases should be considered:
December 15 1955 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac presents a new dimension of any birthday and its influences on personality and future. Within this section we detail a few interpretations from this perspective.
- The 羊 Goat is the zodiac animal associated with December 15 1955.
- The element connected with the Goat symbol is the Yin Wood.
- The lucky numbers related to this zodiac animal are 3, 4 and 9, while 6, 7 and 8 are considered unfortunate numbers.
- This Chinese sign has purple, red and green as lucky colors, while coffee, golden are considered avoidable colors.
- Among the features that define this zodiac animal we can include:
- dependable person
- quite person
- pessimistic person
- likes clear paths rather than unknown paths
- A few common features in love of this sign are:
- can be charming
- needs re-assurance of love feelings
- A few that may best emphasize the qualities and/or defects related to the social and interpersonal relations of this sign are:
- proves to be uninspired when talking
- prefers quiet frienships
- difficult to approach
- proves to be reserved and private
- Few career related characteristics that may describe how this sign behaves are:
- likes working in team
- is often there to help but needs to be asked for
- works well in any environment
- follows the procedures 100%
- Goat and any of the following signs can enjoy happiness in a relationship:
- A relationship between the Goat and these symbols can have its chance:
- Expectations should not be too large in case of a relationship between the Goat and any of these signs:
- administrative officer
- taking time to relax and entertain is beneficial
- very rarely encounters severe health problems
- should pay attention in keeping a proper schedule for sleeping
- dealing with stress and tension is important
- Li Shimin
- Jane Austen
- Cao Cao
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris for this birthday are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
December 15 1955 was a Thursday.
In numerology the soul number for 12/15/1955 is 6.
The celestial longitude interval for the western astrology symbol is 240° to 270°.