December 17 1990 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
First meanings given to this birthday should be deciphered through its associated zodiac sign detailed in the next lines:
- The astrological sign of a person born on 12/17/1990 is Sagittarius. Its dates are between November 22 and December 21.
- Sagittarius is represented with the Archer symbol.
- As numerology suggests the life path number for people born on December 17 1990 is 3.
- This astrological sign has a positive polarity and its recognizable characteristics are caring and sincere, while it is considered a masculine sign.
- The element for this astrological sign is the Fire. The most representative three characteristics of someone born under this element are:
- driven by internal mission
- striving to be successful
- having a great dose of enthusiasm
- The associated modality for this sign is Mutable. Three characteristics of an individual born under this modality are:
- deals with unknown situations very well
- likes almost every change
- very flexible
- Sagittarius is considered to be most compatible in love with:
- Sagittarius is known as least compatible in love with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
December 17 1990 health astrology
Natives born under Sagittarius horoscope have a general predisposition to confront with illnesses or diseases in connection to the area of the upper legs, especially thighs. In this respect the one born on this day is likely to suffer from health problems and ailments like the ones listed below. Bear in mind that these are only a a few possible health issues, while the possibility to be affected by other diseases should be considered:
December 17 1990 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
Chinese culture has its own version of the zodiac that captures through a strong symbolism; which attracts more and more followers. That's why we present below this birthday's significance from this perspective.
- For a person born on December 17 1990 the zodiac animal is the 馬 Horse.
- The element for the Horse symbol is the Yang Metal.
- It is belived that 2, 3 and 7 are lucky numbers for this zodiac animal, while 1, 5 and 6 are considered unfortunate.
- The lucky colors for this Chinese emblem are purple, brown and yellow, while golden, blue and white are the ones to be avoided.
- Among the things that can be said about this zodiac animal we may include:
- friendly person
- patient person
- strong person
- likes unknown paths rather than routine
- These are a few love traits that may characterize best this sign:
- tremendous intimacy need
- dislikes lie
- likeable in a relationship
- passive attitude
- Some affirmations that can best describe the qualities and/or defects related to the social and interpersonal relations of this sign are:
- puts a great price on the first impression
- high sense of humor
- proves to be talkative in social groups
- enjoys large social groups
- Under the influence of this zodiac, some career related aspects which may be laid down are:
- dislikes taking orders from others
- is always available to initiate new projects or actions
- has leadership skills
- likes being appreciated and participanting in team work
- A relationship between the Horse and any of the following signs can be one under good auspices:
- A relationship between the Horse and any of these signs can prove to be a normal one:
- There are no chances for a strong relationship between the Horse and these ones:
- business man
- training specialist
- should maintain proper diet plan
- should pay attention in keeping a balance between work time and personal life
- should avoid any vicies
- should pay attention to treat any discomfort
- Jason Biggs
- Genghis Khan
- Emperor Yongzheng
- Katie Holmes
This date's ephemeris
The 17 Dec 1990 ephemeris coordinates are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
December 17 1990 was a Monday.
The soul number that rules the 17 Dec 1990 birthday is 8.
The celestial longitude interval linked to Sagittarius is 240° to 270°.