December 18 1952 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
The horoscope sign associated with this birthday has several characteristics we should be starting with:
- An individual born on Dec 18 1952 is ruled by Sagittarius. The period designated to this sign is between November 22 - December 21.
- Sagittarius is symbolized by Archer.
- The life path number that rules those born on December 18, 1952 is 2.
- The polarity is positive and it is described by attributes like hospitable and energetic, while it is categorised as a masculine sign.
- The element for Sagittarius is the Fire. The most important three characteristics for a person born under this element are:
- often on the look out for excitement
- continuously looking for opportunities to improve
- driven by internal mission
- The modality linked to this sign is Mutable. In general people born under this modality are characterized by:
- likes almost every change
- very flexible
- deals with unknown situations very well
- It is a very good match between Sagittarius and the following signs:
- Someone born under Sagittarius astrology is least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
December 18 1952 health astrology
Sagittarius natives have a horoscope predisposition to suffer from illnesses in connection to the area of the upper legs, especially thighs. A few of the possible health issues a Sagittarius may need to deal with are listed in the following rows, plus stating that the chance to be affected by other health problems should be taken into account:
December 18 1952 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac represents another approach on how to understand the influences of the birthday upon an individual's personality and attitude towards life, love, career or health. Within this analysis we will try to detail its meanings.
- People born on December 18 1952 are considered to be ruled by the 龍 Dragon zodiac animal.
- The element for the Dragon symbol is the Yang Water.
- This zodiac animal has 1, 6 and 7 as lucky numbers, while 3, 9 and 8 are considered unfortunate numbers.
- The lucky colors of this Chinese sign are golden, silver and hoary, while red, purple, black and green are considered avoidable colors.
- There are several traits that are defining this symbol, among which can be mentioned:
- loyal person
- direct person
- strong person
- magnanimous person
- Briefly we present in here some trends that may characterize the love behavior of this sign:
- sensitive heart
- dislikes uncertainty
- likes patient partners
- A few things that can be stated when talking about the social and interpersonal relationship skills of this sign are:
- can easily get upset
- inspires confidence in a friendship
- open only to trusted friends
- easily get the appreciation within a group because of proven tenacity
- This zodiac comes with a few implications on someone's career behavior, among which we can mention:
- has the abillity to make good decisions
- never gives up no matter how hard it is
- often perceived as hard worker
- has no problems in dealing with risky activities
- A relationship between the Dragon and any of the following signs can be one under positive auspices:
- Dragon and any of these signs can both take advantage of a normal relationship:
- A relationship between the Dragon and these signs is not under positive auspices:
- financial advisor
- should try to allocate more time to relax
- main health problems may be related to blood, headaches and stomach
- should keep a balanced diet plan
- has a good health condition
- Rupert Grint
- Salvador Dali
- Susan Anthony
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris positions for this birthday are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
December 18 1952 was a Thursday.
In numerology the soul number for 18 Dec 1952 is 9.
The celestial longitude interval for the western astrology symbol is 240° to 270°.