December 19 1952 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
The most often invoked astrological meanings associated with this birthday are:
- The zodiac sign of people born on December 19 1952 is Sagittarius. This sign stands between November 22 and December 21.
- Sagittarius is illustrated by the Archer symbol.
- The life path number that rules those born on December 19, 1952 is 3.
- The polarity of this astrological sign is positive and its main characteristics are cooperative and spirited, while it is generally called a masculine sign.
- The element for this sign is the Fire. The most representative three characteristics of people born under this element are:
- being focused on the good
- having nearly an endless supply of motivation
- having an unwavering faith in the universe
- The modality linked to this sign is Mutable. In general a person born under this modality is described by:
- very flexible
- likes almost every change
- deals with unknown situations very well
- It is very well known that Sagittarius is most compatible with:
- There is no compatibility in love between Sagittarius people and:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
December 19 1952 health astrology
As Sagittarius does, the one born on December 19 1952 has a predisposition in confronting with health problems in connection to the area of the upper legs, especially thighs. Below there are listed some examples of such potential issues. Please note that the possibility to suffer from any other problems related to health should not be ignored:
December 19 1952 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The interpretation of the Chinese zodiac can help explain the significance of each date of birth and its peculiarities in an unique way. In these lines we are trying to describe its meanings.
- For natives born on December 19 1952 the zodiac animal is the 龍 Dragon.
- The element for the Dragon symbol is the Yang Water.
- It is belived that 1, 6 and 7 are lucky numbers for this zodiac animal, while 3, 9 and 8 are considered unfortunate.
- The lucky colors of this Chinese sign are golden, silver and hoary, while red, purple, black and green are considered avoidable colors.
- From a list that is definitely larger, these are a few general characteristics that may be representative for this Chinese symbol:
- vigorous person
- passionate person
- stately person
- loyal person
- A few particularities that may characterize the love behavior of this sign are:
- rather takes account of practicalities than initial feelings
- likes patient partners
- A few things that can be stated when talking about the social and interpersonal relationship skills of this sign are:
- inspires confidence in a friendship
- open only to trusted friends
- dislikes hypocrisy
- dislikes to be used or controled by other people
- If we are trying to find explanations relating to this zodiac influences on the evolution of one's career, we can state that:
- always seeking new challenges
- has no problems in dealing with risky activities
- never gives up no matter how hard it is
- has creativity skills
- A relationship between the Dragon and any of the following signs can be one under good auspices:
- A relationship between the Dragon and these signs can evolve positively although we can't say it is the highest compatibility between them:
- There is no chance that the Dragon get into a good relationship with:
- business analyst
- programme manager
- should keep a balanced diet plan
- should try to plan annual/bi-annual medical check-up
- should try to allocate more time to relax
- there is a likeliness to suffer from stress
- Louisa May Alcott
- Michael Cera
- Melissa J. Hart
- Russell Crowe
This date's ephemeris
The 12/19/1952 ephemeris are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
On December 19 1952 was a Friday.
In numerology the soul number for December 19 1952 is 1.
The celestial longitude interval assigned to Sagittarius is 240° to 270°.