December 20 1961 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
In the introduction of this analysis we have to explain the most eloquent characteristics of the zodiac sign connected with this birthday:
- The zodiac sign of a person born on 12/20/1961 is Sagittarius. Its dates are between November 22 and December 21.
- Sagittarius is represented with the Archer symbol.
- In numerology the life path number for people born on 20 Dec 1961 is 4.
- This astrological sign has a positive polarity and its main characteristics are harmonious and peaceful, while it is classified as a masculine sign.
- The element for Sagittarius is the Fire. The most representative 3 characteristics of a native born under this element are:
- being interested in understanding the link between paths
- earnestly looking for own mission
- exuding energy around
- The modality for this astrological sign is Mutable. In general someone born under this modality is described by:
- deals with unknown situations very well
- likes almost every change
- very flexible
- Sagittarius is known as most compatible with:
- Sagittarius people are least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
December 20 1961 health astrology
Sagittarius natives have a horoscope predisposition to suffer from illnesses in connection to the area of the upper legs, especially thighs. A few of the possible health issues a Sagittarius may need to deal with are listed in the following rows, plus stating that the chance to be affected by other health problems should be taken into account:
December 20 1961 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac represents another way to interpret the influences of the birthday upon a person's personality and evolution in life, love, career or health. Within this analysis we will try to understand its significance.
- The December 20 1961 zodiac animal is the 牛 Ox.
- The element connected with the Ox symbol is the Yin Metal.
- The lucky numbers linked with this zodiac animal are 1 and 9, while 3 and 4 are considered unfortunate numbers.
- The lucky colors for this Chinese emblem are red, blue and purple, while green and white are the ones to be avoided.
- There are several traits that best define this symbol:
- analythical person
- methodical person
- emphatic person
- very good friend
- These are a few love characteristics that may be representative for this sign:
- dislikes infidelity
- A few aspects that may best emphasize the qualities and/or defects related to the social and interpersonal relations of this sign are:
- prefers small social groups
- very sincere in friendships
- very open with close friends
- gives importance on friendships
- If we look at the influences of this zodiac on the career evolution we may conclude that:
- often oriented to details
- inovative and willing to solve problems by new approaches
- often perceived as good specialist
- often perceived as responsible and engaged in projects
- There could be a good love relationship and/or marriage between the Ox and these zodiac animals:
- It is supposed that the Ox can have a normal relationship with these signs:
- There are no chances for a strong relationship between the Ox and these ones:
- should pay attention more on how to deal with stress
- doing more sport is recommended
- should pay attention on keeping a balanced meal time
- there is a likeliness to have a long life span
- Charlie Chaplin
- Rosa Parks
- Li Bai
- Walt Disney
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris for this date are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
On December 20 1961 was a Wednesday.
It is considered that 2 is the soul number for December 20, 1961 day.
The celestial longitude interval for the western astrology symbol is 240° to 270°.