December 21 1955 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
The most often invoked astrological meanings associated with this birthday are:
- A person born on 12/21/1955 is ruled by Sagittarius. The period of this sign is between: November 22 - December 21.
- Sagittarius is represented with the Archer symbol.
- The life path number that rules those born on December 21, 1955 is 8.
- The polarity is positive and it is described by attributes like informal and accessible, while it is considered a masculine sign.
- The element linked to Sagittarius is the Fire. The main 3 characteristics of natives born under this element are:
- avoiding to be distracted from own mission
- makes a delicate impression around
- being worried about what's next on the spot
- The linked modality to this astrological sign is Mutable. Three characteristics of an individual born under this modality are:
- deals with unknown situations very well
- very flexible
- likes almost every change
- There is a high compatibility in love between Sagittarius and:
- Sagittarius is considered to be least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
December 21 1955 health astrology
People born under Sagittarius zodiac sign have a general sensibility in the area of the upper legs, especially thighs. This means that people born on this date are predisposed to a series of illnesses and disorders in connection to these areas, with the mention that the occurrence of any other health issue is not excluded as keeping a good condition is always uncertain. Below you can find a few health problems someone born under Sagittarius horoscope may confront with:
December 21 1955 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac represents another way to interpret the influences of the birthday upon an individual's personality and attitude towards life, love, career or health. Within this analysis we will try to understand its message.
- The 羊 Goat is the zodiac animal associated with December 21 1955.
- The element connected with the Goat symbol is the Yin Wood.
- The lucky numbers linked with this zodiac animal are 3, 4 and 9, while 6, 7 and 8 are considered unfortunate numbers.
- The lucky colors of this Chinese sign are purple, red and green, while coffee, golden are considered avoidable colors.
- These are a few general peculiarities that may be representative for this zodiac animal:
- supportive person
- dependable person
- likes clear paths rather than unknown paths
- excellent care-giver person
- The Goat comes with a few special features regarding the behavior in love which we list in this section:
- can be charming
- has difficulties sharing feelings
- Some affirmations that can best describe the qualities and/or defects related to the social and interpersonal relations of this sign are:
- proves to be uninspired when talking
- often perceived as charming and innocent
- takes time to open
- prefers quiet frienships
- Some influences on someone's career behavior arising from this symbolism are:
- is very rarely initiating something new
- is not interested in management positions
- follows the procedures 100%
- is often there to help but needs to be asked for
- It is considered that the Goat is compatible with there three zodiac animals:
- It is supposed that the Goat can have a normal relationship with these signs:
- A relationship between the Goat and these signs is not under positive auspices:
- back end officer
- support officer
- should try doing more sports
- should try to spend more time among nature
- dealing with stress and tension is important
- very rarely encounters severe health problems
- Mel Gibson
- Zeng Guofan
- Julia Roberts
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris positions for this date are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
The weekday for December 21 1955 was Wednesday.
In numerology the soul number for December 21 1955 is 3.
The celestial longitude interval linked to Sagittarius is 240° to 270°.