December 23 1960 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
Just to start, these are the most often referred to astrological meanings of this date:
- The associated zodiac sign with December 23, 1960 is Capricorn. It sits between December 22 and January 19.
- Capricorn is symbolized by Goat.
- As numerology suggests the life path number for individuals born on December 23, 1960 is 6.
- This sign has a negative polarity and its characteristics are uncompromising and self-interested, while it is by convention a feminine sign.
- The element for Capricorn is the Earth. Three best descriptive characteristics of a native born under this element are:
- considering all the options and possible outcomes
- concerned with a strong argumentation
- always seeking new opportunities to use critical thinking
- The modality linked to Capricorn is Cardinal. The main 3 characteristics of natives born under this modality are:
- prefers action rather than planning
- very energetic
- takes initiative very often
- It is a very good match between Capricorn and the following signs:
- Someone born under Capricorn astrology is least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
December 23 1960 health astrology
A general sensibility in the area of the knees is a characteristic of natives in Capricorn. That means someone born on this day is likely to suffer from illnesses and diseases in connection to this area. Below you can read a few examples of health problems and disorders those born under Capricorn horoscope may need to deal with. Please take account that this is a short list and the possibility for other health issues to occur should not be neglected:
December 23 1960 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The interpretation of Chinese zodiac can surprise with new and interesting information related to the significance of each date of birth, that is why within these lines we are trying to understand its meanings.
- For a person born on December 23 1960 the zodiac animal is the 鼠 Rat.
- The element connected with the Rat symbol is the Yang Metal.
- 2 and 3 are lucky numbers for this zodiac animal, while 5 and 9 should be avoided.
- This Chinese sign has blue, golden and green as lucky colors while yellow and brown are considered avoidable colors.
- Among the properties that characterize this zodiac animal we can include:
- meticulous person
- charismatic person
- sociable person
- industrious person
- Briefly we present in here some trends that may characterize the love behavior of this sign:
- care giver
- thoughtful and kind
- capable of intense affection
- A few aspects that may best emphasize the qualities and/or defects related to the social and interpersonal relations of this sign are:
- available to give advice
- always willing to help and care
- integrates very well in a new social group
- likeable by others
- Some influences on someone's career behavior arising from this symbolism are:
- perceived as cautious
- often sets up ambitious personal goals
- has a good perspective on own career path
- rather prefers flexibile and non-routine positions than routine
- Rat is well correlated in a relationship with these three zodiac animals:
- Rat and any of these signs can both take advantage of a normal relationship:
- A relationship between Rat and any of these signs it is unlikely to be one of success:
- business man
- there is a likeliness to suffer from stress
- there is a likeliness to suffer from stomach or intenstinal health problems
- prefers an active lifestyle which helps on mantaining healthy
- there is a likeliness to suffer from respiratory and skin health problems
- Prince Harry
- Zhuangzi (Zhuang Zhou)
- Truman Capote
- Katherine McPhee
This date's ephemeris
This day's ephemeris coordinates are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
Friday was the day of the week for December 23 1960.
In numerology the soul number for December 23 1960 is 5.
The celestial longitude interval for the western astrology symbol is 270° to 300°.