December 29 1953 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
In introduction, here are the most often referred astrological connotations for this date and its associated zodiac sign:
- The connected horoscope sign with 12/29/1953 is Capricorn. Its dates are between December 22 and January 19.
- Capricorn is represented by the Goat symbol.
- As numerology suggests the life path number for anyone born on 29 Dec 1953 is 5.
- Capricorn has a negative polarity described by attributes such as quite strict and self-conscious, while it is generally called a feminine sign.
- The element for Capricorn is the Earth. The main three characteristics of natives born under this element are:
- always raising vital questions and problems
- having difficulties in understanding that in some challenges great opportunities hide
- concerned with finding enough arguments
- The modality for this sign is Cardinal. In general someone born under this modality is described by:
- very energetic
- prefers action rather than planning
- takes initiative very often
- Natives born under Capricorn are most compatible with:
- Capricorn people are least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
December 29 1953 health astrology
People born under Capricorn astrology have a general sensibility in the area of the knees. This means people born on this date are predisposed to a series of illnesses and ailments related to this area, but please remember that the possibility to suffer from any other health problems, disorders or diseases is not excluded. Below are presented a few health issues or disorders someone born on this date may confront with:
December 29 1953 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac represents another way to interpret the influences of the birthday upon a person's personality and evolution in life, love, career or health. Within this analysis we will try to understand its significance.
- The linked zodiac animal for December 29 1953 is the 蛇 Snake.
- The Snake symbol has Yin Water as the linked element.
- It is belived that 2, 8 and 9 are lucky numbers for this zodiac animal, while 1, 6 and 7 are considered unlucky.
- The lucky colors for this Chinese sign are light yellow, red and black, while golden, white and brown are the ones to be avoided.
- Among the features defining this zodiac animal we can include:
- graceful person
- rather prefers planning than acting
- intelligent person
- efficient person
- The Snake comes with a few special features regarding the behavior in love which we list in this section:
- dislikes being rejected
- difficult to conquer
- likes stability
- less individualistic
- In terms of the qualities and characteristics that relate to the social and interpersonal skills of this zodiac animal we can affirm the following:
- available to help whenever the case
- has few friendships
- easily manage to attract new friend when the case
- very selective when choosing friends
- Few career related characteristics that may describe how this sign behaves are:
- do not see routine as a burden
- has proven abilities to solve complex problems and tasks
- has creativity skills
- often perceived as hard worker
- There is a positive match between Snake and these zodiac animals:
- It is supposed that the Snake can have a normal relationship with these signs:
- Chances of a strong relationship between the Snake and any of these signs are insignificant:
- sales man
- marketing specialist
- administrative support officer
- should try to do more sport
- should avoid any vicies
- has a quite good health condition but too sensitive
- should try to use more time to relax
- Mahatma Gandhi
- Clara Barton
- Demi Moore
- Martin Luther King,
This date's ephemeris
The 12/29/1953 ephemeris coordinates are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
Tuesday was the day of the week for December 29 1953.
The soul number associated with 29 Dec 1953 is 2.
The celestial longitude interval for the western astrology symbol is 270° to 300°.