December 3 1952 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
From astrological point of view this date has the following significance:
- The astrological sign of a native born on 12/3/1952 is Sagittarius. Its dates are between November 22 and December 21.
- Sagittarius is represented by the Archer symbol.
- In numerology the life path number for the ones born on 12/3/1952 is 5.
- Sagittarius has a positive polarity described by attributes such as enthusiastic and affable, while it is categorised as a masculine sign.
- The element linked to Sagittarius is the Fire. The main three characteristics for a person born under this element are:
- avoiding to be distracted from main objectives
- meeting new challenges with fresh determination
- being worried about what the faith has reserved
- The modality for this sign is Mutable. Three characteristics of natives born under this modality are:
- deals with unknown situations very well
- likes almost every change
- very flexible
- Sagittarius is known as most compatible with:
- Sagittarius is known as least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
December 3 1952 health astrology
Natives born under Sagittarius horoscope have a general predisposition to confront with illnesses or diseases in connection to the area of the upper legs, especially thighs. In this respect the one born on this day is likely to suffer from health problems and ailments like the ones listed below. Bear in mind that these are only a a few possible health issues, while the possibility to be affected by other diseases should be considered:
December 3 1952 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac represents another way to interpret the influences of the birthday upon a person's personality and evolution in life. Within this analysis we will try to understand its significance.
- The December 3 1952 zodiac animal is considered the 龍 Dragon.
- The Dragon symbol has Yang Water as the linked element.
- The lucky numbers for this zodiac animal are 1, 6 and 7, while numbers to avoid are 3, 9 and 8.
- This Chinese sign has golden, silver and hoary as lucky colors while red, purple, black and green are considered avoidable colors.
- Among the features that define this zodiac animal we can include:
- noble person
- passionate person
- vigorous person
- proud person
- A few common traits in love for this sign are:
- puts value on a relationship
- dislikes uncertainty
- rather takes account of practicalities than initial feelings
- A few that may best emphasize the qualities and/or defects related to the social and interpersonal relations of this sign are:
- have no many friendships but rather lifetime friendships
- dislikes hypocrisy
- dislikes to be used or controled by other people
- can easily get upset
- This symbolism has an impact upon one's career as well, and in support of this belief some ideas of interest are:
- is endowed with intelligence and tenacity
- sometimes gets criticised by speaking without thinking
- never gives up no matter how hard it is
- always seeking new challenges
- The Dragon and any of the following zodiac animals can have a successful relationship:
- A relationship between the Dragon and any of the following signs can prove to a very normal one:
- A relationship between Dragon and any of these signs it is unlikely to be one of success:
- financial advisor
- should try to plan annual/bi-annual medical check-up
- should try to allocate more time to relax
- main health problems may be related to blood, headaches and stomach
- should try to have a proper sleep schedule
- Alexa Vega
- Guo Moruo
- Ariel Sharon
- Bernard Shaw
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris coordinates for this date are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
Wednesday was the day of the week for December 3 1952.
It is considered that 3 is the soul number for December 3, 1952 day.
The celestial longitude interval linked to Sagittarius is 240° to 270°.