December 31 1953 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
The significance of this birthday should be first discussed by going through its associated western sun sign:
- The associated sun sign with December 31, 1953 is Capricorn. Its dates are between December 22 and January 19.
- The Capricorn symbol is considered the Goat.
- The life path number for everybody born on December 31 1953 is 7.
- Capricorn has a negative polarity described by attributes such as quite firm and unassertive, while it is considered a feminine sign.
- The associated element for this sign is the Earth. Three characteristics of a native born under this element are:
- oriented towards quantitative facts
- coming to well-reasoned conclusions
- a bit hesitant to enter uncharted waters
- The linked modality to this sign is Cardinal. Three characteristics of a native born under this modality are:
- prefers action rather than planning
- takes initiative very often
- very energetic
- Natives born under Capricorn are most compatible in love with:
- Someone born under Capricorn is least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
December 31 1953 health astrology
People born under Capricorn astrology have a general sensibility in the area of the knees. This means people born on this date are predisposed to a series of illnesses and ailments related to this area, but please remember that the possibility to suffer from any other health problems, disorders or diseases is not excluded. Below are presented a few health issues or disorders someone born on this date may confront with:
December 31 1953 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac helps in interpreting in a unique way the meanings of each date of birth and its influences on the personality and future of an individual. Within this section we are trying to explain its significance.
- For a person born on December 31 1953 the zodiac animal is the 蛇 Snake.
- The element connected with the Snake symbol is the Yin Water.
- It is belived that 2, 8 and 9 are lucky numbers for this zodiac animal, while 1, 6 and 7 are considered unlucky.
- The lucky colors linked with this sign are light yellow, red and black, while golden, white and brown are considered avoidable colors.
- Among the characteristics that can be stated about this zodiac animal we may include:
- extremely analytical person
- oriented to results person
- materialistic person
- moral person
- Some elements that may characterize the love related behavior of this sign are:
- requires time to open
- appreciates trust
- less individualistic
- dislikes being rejected
- Some elements that best describe the qualities and/or defects related to the social and interpersonal relations skills of this sign are:
- keep inside most of the feelings and thoughts
- slight retention due to concerns
- available to help whenever the case
- difficult to approach
- Under the influence of this zodiac, some career related aspects which may be laid down are:
- has creativity skills
- always seeking new challenges
- has proven abilities to work under pressure
- often perceived as hard worker
- A relationship between the Snake and any of the following signs can be one under good auspices:
- A relationship between the Snake and any of these signs can prove to be a normal one:
- There is no affinity between the Snake and these ones:
- sales man
- most of health problems are related to weak immune system
- should try to do more sport
- should pay attention to plan regular examinations
- should avoid any vicies
- Audrey Hepburn
- Mao Zedong
- Demi Moore
- Zu Chongzhi
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris positions for December 31 1953 are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
On December 31 1953 was a Thursday.
The soul number associated with December 31, 1953 is 4.
The celestial longitude interval for Capricorn is 270° to 300°.