December 8 1952 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
At the beginning, let's start with few key astrological implications of this birthday:
- An individual born on 12/8/1952 is ruled by Sagittarius. This horoscope sign stands between November 22 and December 21.
- Sagittarius is represented with the Archer symbol.
- According to numerology algorithm the life path number for all born on 8 Dec 1952 is 1.
- This sign has a positive polarity and its observable characteristics are rather agitated than calm and companionable, while it is categorised as a masculine sign.
- The linked element to this sign is the Fire. Three characteristics of people born under this element are:
- having enough verve to scale a dream
- being habitually outgoing
- having the courage to begin and the courage to continue
- The associated modality for Sagittarius is Mutable. In general an individual born under this modality is characterized by:
- deals with unknown situations very well
- very flexible
- likes almost every change
- Sagittarius is most compatible with:
- There is no compatibility in love between Sagittarius people and:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
December 8 1952 health astrology
Sagittarius natives have a horoscope predisposition to suffer from illnesses in connection to the area of the upper legs, especially thighs. A few of the possible health issues a Sagittarius may need to deal with are listed in the following rows, plus stating that the chance to be affected by other health problems should be taken into account:
December 8 1952 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac represents another way to interpret the influences of the birth date upon a person's personality and evolution. Within this analysis we will try to understand its significance.
- For a person born on December 8 1952 the zodiac animal is the 龍 Dragon.
- The element connected with the Dragon symbol is the Yang Water.
- This zodiac animal has 1, 6 and 7 as lucky numbers, while 3, 9 and 8 are considered unfortunate numbers.
- The lucky colors for this Chinese sign are golden, silver and hoary, while red, purple, black and green are the ones to be avoided.
- Among the things that can be said about this zodiac animal we may include:
- steady person
- direct person
- noble person
- strong person
- This zodiac animal shows some trends in terms of behavior in love which we explain here:
- sensitive heart
- When trying to define the social and interpersonal skills of a person ruled by this sign you have to know that:
- proves to be generous
- dislikes to be used or controled by other people
- dislikes hypocrisy
- open only to trusted friends
- Few career related traits that may best describe this sign are:
- never gives up no matter how hard it is
- sometimes gets criticised by speaking without thinking
- has no problems in dealing with risky activities
- often perceived as hard worker
- There could be a positive relationship between the Dragon and these zodiac animals:
- A relationship between the Dragon and any of these signs can prove to be a normal one:
- A relationship between the Dragon and these signs is not under positive auspices:
- financial advisor
- there is a likeliness to suffer from stress
- should try to have a proper sleep schedule
- main health problems may be related to blood, headaches and stomach
- should try to plan annual/bi-annual medical check-up
- Vladimir Putin
- Pearl Buck
- Bernard Shaw
- Pat Schroeder
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris coordinates for this date are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
On December 8 1952 was a Monday.
The soul number that rules the Dec 8 1952 birth date is 8.
The celestial longitude interval for Sagittarius is 240° to 270°.