December 8 1964 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
In the introduction of this analysis we have to explain the most eloquent characteristics of the zodiac sign linked to this birthday:
- The zodiac sign of people born on December 8 1964 is Sagittarius. The period of this sign is between November 22 - December 21.
- Sagittarius is illustrated by the Archer symbol.
- The life path number that rules those born on 8 Dec 1964 is 4.
- This sign has a positive polarity and its noticeable characteristics are motivated and communicative, while it is considered a masculine sign.
- The element for this sign is the Fire. The most important three characteristics for a person born under this element are:
- having nearly an endless supply of motivation
- seeking to know as much as possible
- using own energy towards the achievement of the mission
- The associated modality for Sagittarius is Mutable. The main 3 characteristics of an individual born under this modality are:
- very flexible
- likes almost every change
- deals with unknown situations very well
- There is a high love compatibility between Sagittarius and:
- It is considered that Sagittarius is least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
December 8 1964 health astrology
Sagittarius natives have a horoscope predisposition to suffer from illnesses in connection to the area of the upper legs, especially thighs. A few of the possible health issues a Sagittarius may need to deal with are listed in the following rows, plus stating that the chance to be affected by other health problems should be taken into account:
December 8 1964 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
Defined by a powerful symbolism the Chinese zodiac has a wide range of meanings that stirs the curiosity of many, if not a permanent interest. So here are a few interpretations of this date of birth.
- The December 8 1964 zodiac animal is considered the 龍 Dragon.
- The element for the Dragon symbol is the Yang Wood.
- 1, 6 and 7 are lucky numbers for this zodiac animal, while 3, 9 and 8 should be avoided.
- The lucky colors for this Chinese sign are golden, silver and hoary, while red, purple, black and green are the ones to be avoided.
- These are a few general peculiarities that may characterize this zodiac animal:
- magnanimous person
- noble person
- strong person
- vigorous person
- This sign shows some trends in terms of love behavior which we present in this short list:
- dislikes uncertainty
- sensitive heart
- When trying to define the social and interpersonal skills of a person ruled by this sign you have to know that:
- dislikes to be used or controled by other people
- can easily get upset
- open only to trusted friends
- have no many friendships but rather lifetime friendships
- If we are trying to find explanations relating to this zodiac influences on the evolution of one's career, we can state that:
- often perceived as hard worker
- has creativity skills
- always seeking new challenges
- never gives up no matter how hard it is
- Dragon is well correlated in a relationship with these three zodiac animals:
- It is considered that at the end the Dragon has its chances in dealing with a relationship with these signs:
- There are no chances for the Dragon to have a good understanding in love with:
- sales man
- business analyst
- should try to do more sports
- should try to plan annual/bi-annual medical check-up
- should keep a balanced diet plan
- there is a likeliness to suffer from stress
- Joan of Arc
- Pearl Buck
- Susan Anthony
- Russell Crowe
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris coordinates for this birth date are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
On December 8 1964 was a Tuesday.
The soul number that rules the 12/8/1964 birthday is 8.
The celestial longitude interval for Sagittarius is 240° to 270°.
Sagittarius is ruled by the 9th House and the Planet Jupiter. Their lucky birthstone is Turquoise.
More insightful facts can be read in this December 8th zodiac birthday analysis.