December 8 2005 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
Just to start, these are the most often referred to astrological implications of this date:
- An individual born on December 8, 2005 is governed by Sagittarius. This astrological sign sits between November 22 - December 21.
- Sagittarius is symbolized by Archer.
- The life path number that rules those born on 8 Dec 2005 is 9.
- The polarity is positive and it is described by attributes like open and cordial, while it is considered a masculine sign.
- The associated element for this astrological sign is the Fire. Three characteristics of people born under this element are:
- makes a delicate impression around
- acting as a role model
- constantly listening to what the heart dictates
- The modality for this astrological sign is Mutable. In general someone born under this modality is described by:
- likes almost every change
- deals with unknown situations very well
- very flexible
- Sagittarius is considered to be most compatible in love with:
- Sagittarius is least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
December 8 2005 health astrology
Someone born under Sagittarius horoscope has a predisposition to suffer from health problems in connection to the area of the upper legs, especially thighs. Below there is such a list with a few examples of illnesses and ailments a Sagittarius may confront with, but please remember that the possibility to be affected by other diseases or health issues should not be neglected:
December 8 2005 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The birth date may be interpreted from the perspective of the Chinese zodiac which in many cases suggests or explains strong and unexpected meanings. In the next lines we will try understanding its message.
- For a person born on December 8 2005 the zodiac animal is the 鷄 Rooster.
- The element linked with the Rooster symbol is the Yin Wood.
- The lucky numbers for this zodiac animal are 5, 7 and 8, while numbers to avoid are 1, 3 and 9.
- The lucky colors for this Chinese sign are yellow, golden and brown, while white green, are the ones to be avoided.
- From a list that is definitely larger, these are a few general characteristics that may be representative for this Chinese symbol:
- low self-confident person
- commited person
- boastful person
- independent person
- These are a few love characteristics that may be representative for this sign:
- capable of any effort in making the other one happy
- In terms of characteristics related with the social and interpersonal relationship side, this sign can be described by the following statements:
- right there to help when the case
- proves to be devoted
- proves to be very sincere
- often gets appreciated because of a proven courage
- If we look at the influences of this zodiac on the career evolution we may conclude that:
- likes working by procedures
- can deal with almost every change or groups
- usually has a succesfull career
- is adaptable to any environmental changes
- A relationship between the Rooster and any of the following signs can be one under good auspices:
- This culture propose that Rooster can reach a normal relationship with these signs:
- A relationship between the Rooster and these signs is not under positive auspices:
- public relations officer
- sales officer
- should pay attention not to get exhausted
- keeps healthy because tends to prevent rather than cure
- should try to improve own sleeping schedule
- should try allocating more time to relax and entertain
- Chandrika Kumaratunga
- Elton John
- Groucho Marx
This date's ephemeris
These are the ephemeris coordinates for December 8, 2005:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
The day of the week for December 8 2005 was Thursday.
The soul number for December 8 2005 is 8.
The celestial longitude interval related to Sagittarius is 240° to 270°.