February 1 1952 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
At the start of this analysis we have to mention few details of the horoscope sign connected to this birthday:
- Natives born on 1 Feb 1952 are ruled by Aquarius. Its dates are between January 20 and February 18.
- Aquarius is illustrated by the Water-bearer symbol.
- According to numerology algorithm the life path number for the ones born on February 1 1952 is 2.
- This astrological sign has a positive polarity and its most descriptive characteristics are forthcoming and exuberant, while it is classified as a masculine sign.
- The element for this astrological sign is the Air. Three characteristics of a native born under this element are:
- nurturing meaningful relationships
- being responsive to external stimulus
- being able to communicate effectively
- The modality linked to this sign is Fixed. In general people born under this modality are characterized by:
- has a great willpower
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- dislikes almost every change
- It is considered that Aquarius is most compatible with:
- It is very well known that Aquarius is least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
February 1 1952 health astrology
As Aquarius does, an individual born on February 1, 1952 has a predisposition in confronting with health problems in connection to the area of the ankles, lower leg and the circulation in these areas. Below there are listed some examples of such potential issues. Please note that the possibility to suffer from any other problems related to health should not be ignored:
February 1 1952 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac presents a new perspective, in many cases meant to explain by an unique approach the influences of the birth date on the evolution of an individual. In the next lines we will try explaining its meanings.
- For a person born on February 1 1952 the zodiac animal is the 龍 Dragon.
- The element linked with the Dragon symbol is the Yang Water.
- The lucky numbers related to this zodiac animal are 1, 6 and 7, while 3, 9 and 8 are considered unfortunate numbers.
- This Chinese sign has golden, silver and hoary as lucky colors, while red, purple, black and green are considered avoidable colors.
- Among the characteristics that can be stated about this zodiac animal we may include:
- strong person
- steady person
- proud person
- passionate person
- This zodiac animal shows some trends in terms of love behavior which we detail in here:
- rather takes account of practicalities than initial feelings
- puts value on a relationship
- A few aspects that may best emphasize the qualities and/or defects related to the social and interpersonal relations of this sign are:
- open only to trusted friends
- inspires confidence in a friendship
- easily get the appreciation within a group because of proven tenacity
- have no many friendships but rather lifetime friendships
- Few career related traits that may best describe this sign are:
- never gives up no matter how hard it is
- sometimes gets criticised by speaking without thinking
- is endowed with intelligence and tenacity
- has the abillity to make good decisions
- A relationship between the Dragon and any of the following signs can be one under good auspices:
- There could be a normal love relationship between the Dragon and these signs:
- Expectations should not be too large in case of a relationship between the Dragon and any of these signs:
- programme manager
- financial advisor
- should try to have a proper sleep schedule
- main health problems may be related to blood, headaches and stomach
- should try to do more sports
- has a good health condition
- Ban Chao
- Nicholas Cage
- Pearl Buck
- Alexa Vega
This date's ephemeris
The Feb 1 1952 ephemeris are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
On February 1 1952 was a Friday.
The soul number associated with Feb 1 1952 is 1.
The celestial longitude interval for the western astrology symbol is 300° to 330°.