February 1 1960 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
The significance of this birthday should be first analyzed through its associated western sun sign:
- The horoscope sign of a person born on February 1 1960 is Aquarius. This sign is positioned between January 20 - February 18.
- The Aquarius symbol is considered the Water-bearer.
- According to numerology algorithm the life path number for the ones born on February 1 1960 is 1.
- The polarity of this astrological sign is positive and its most descriptive characteristics are warm and pleasant, while it is generally called a masculine sign.
- The linked element to this sign is the Air. Three characteristics of an individual born under this element are:
- possesses an unusual creativity
- having the ability to positively influence those around
- listening actively on what people around say
- The associated modality for this astrological sign is Fixed. In general a person born under this modality is described by:
- dislikes almost every change
- has a great willpower
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- It is very well known that Aquarius is most compatible with:
- It is no match between Aquarius and the following signs:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
February 1 1960 health astrology
People born under Aquarius sun sign have a general sensibility in the area of the ankles, lower leg and the circulation in these areas. This means they are predisposed to a series of illnesses and ailments in connection to these areas. Needless to day that the possibility to suffer from any other health problems is not excluded as this important aspect of our lives is always unpredictable. Below you can find a few health issues, diseases or disorders someone born on this day may confront with:
February 1 1960 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac represents another approach on how to understand the meanings of the date of birth upon an individual's personality and attitude towards life, love, career or health. Within this analysis we will try to detail its significance.
- The February 1 1960 zodiac animal is considered the 鼠 Rat.
- The Rat symbol has Yang Metal as the linked element.
- 2 and 3 are lucky numbers for this zodiac animal, while 5 and 9 should be avoided.
- This Chinese sign has blue, golden and green as lucky colors, while yellow and brown are considered avoidable colors.
- From a list that is definitely larger, these are a few general characteristics that may be representative for this Chinese symbol:
- persuasive person
- industrious person
- shrewd person
- full of ambition person
- A few common features in love of this sign are:
- capable of intense affection
- ups and downs
- sometime impulsive
- The social and interpersonal relationship skills of this sign can be very well described by a few statements like these:
- available to give advice
- likeable by others
- very sociable
- worried about the image in a social group
- Under the influence of this zodiac, some career related aspects which may be laid down are:
- rather prefers to concentrate on the big picture than on details
- is sometimes difficult to work with because of perfectionism
- often sets up ambitious personal goals
- rather prefers flexibile and non-routine positions than routine
- A relationship between the Rat and the next three zodiac animals may be beneficial:
- The Rat and any of the following signs can develop a normal love relationship:
- There is no compatibility between the Rat animal and these ones:
- proves to be active and energic which is beneficial
- there is a likeliness to have health problems due to work-load
- there is a likeliness to suffer from stomach or intenstinal health problems
- overall is considered healthy
- Katy Perry
- Zhuangzi (Zhuang Zhou)
- Prince Harry
- Jude Law
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris for February 1, 1960 are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
The weekday for February 1 1960 was Monday.
The soul number associated with 2/1/1960 is 1.
The celestial longitude interval assigned to Aquarius is 300° to 330°.