February 20 1960 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
In introduction, a few key astrological connotations that arise from this birthday and its linked zodiac sign:
- The zodiac sign of someone born on 2/20/1960 is Pisces. The period of this sign is between February 19 and March 20.
- Fish is the symbol representing the Pisces.
- As numerology suggests the life path number for anyone born on 2/20/1960 is 2.
- Pisces has a negative polarity described by attributes such as quite firm and hesitant, while it is categorised as a feminine sign.
- The associated element for this sign is the Water. Three characteristics of a native born under this element are:
- proving a strong desire to help others
- processing information in a bit more elaborate way than others
- lets emotions control actions
- The modality for Pisces is Mutable. The main 3 characteristics of natives born under this modality are:
- very flexible
- deals with unknown situations very well
- likes almost every change
- It is a very good match between Pisces and the following signs:
- It is considered that Pisces is least compatible in love with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
February 20 1960 health astrology
A general sensibility in the area of the feet, soles and the circulation in these areas is a characteristic of Pisceses natives. That means the one born on this day is likely to suffer from health problems and illnesses in connection to these sensible areas. Below you can check a few examples of health issues and diseases those born under Pisces horoscope sign may need to deal with. Bear in mind that this is a short example list and the likeliness for other diseases or disorders to occur should not be neglected:
February 20 1960 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac represents another way to interpret the influences of the birthday upon an individual's personality and attitude towards life, love, career or health. Within this analysis we will try to understand its message.
- The February 20 1960 zodiac animal is considered the 鼠 Rat.
- The Yang Metal is the related element for the Rat symbol.
- The lucky numbers for this zodiac animal are 2 and 3, while numbers to avoid are 5 and 9.
- The lucky colors representing this Chinese emblem are blue, golden and green, while yellow and brown are the ones to be avoided.
- Among the features that define this zodiac animal we can include:
- tenacious person
- meticulous person
- persuasive person
- charismatic person
- The Rat comes with a few special features regarding the behavior in love which we list in this section:
- sometime impulsive
- thoughtful and kind
- ups and downs
- capable of intense affection
- Some statements that can be sustained when talking about the social and interpersonal relationship skills of this sign are:
- integrates very well in a new social group
- very sociable
- likeable by others
- worried about the image in a social group
- This symbolism has an impact upon one's career as well, and in support of this belief some ideas of interest are:
- has a good perspective on own career path
- is sometimes difficult to work with because of perfectionism
- has good organizational skills
- often sets up ambitious personal goals
- There is a positive match between Rat and these zodiac animals:
- There are chances of a normal relationship between the Rat and these signs:
- A relationship between the Rat and these signs is not under positive auspices:
- team leader
- there is a likeliness to suffer from respiratory and skin health problems
- there is a likeliness to suffer from stress
- proves to have an eficient diet program
- proves to be active and energic which is beneficial
- Wei Zheng
- Louis Armstrong
- Ben Affleck
This date's ephemeris
The 2/20/1960 ephemeris are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
The day of the week for February 20 1960 was Saturday.
In numerology the soul number for February 20 1960 is 2.
The celestial longitude interval assigned to Pisces is 330° to 360°.