February 20 1985 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
In introduction, a few relevant astrological connotations that arise from this birthday and its associated zodiac sign:
- The connected horoscope sign with 20 Feb 1985 is Pisces. It stands between February 19 and March 20.
- Pisces is symbolized by Fish.
- In numerology the life path number for individuals born on Feb 20 1985 is 9.
- This astrological sign has a negative polarity and its recognizable characteristics are standing on one's own two feet and self-interested, while it is by convention a feminine sign.
- The element for this sign is the Water. The most important three characteristics of natives born under this element are:
- having great intellectual abilities
- subjective behavior
- having a deep sense of knowing how other people feel
- The modality for this astrological sign is Mutable. The most important three characteristics for a person born under this modality are:
- very flexible
- likes almost every change
- deals with unknown situations very well
- It is considered that Pisces is most compatible in love with:
- Pisces is considered to be least compatible in love with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
February 20 1985 health astrology
A general sensibility in the area of the feet, soles and the circulation in these areas is a characteristic of Pisceses natives. That means the one born on this day is likely to suffer from health problems and illnesses in connection to these sensible areas. Below you can check a few examples of health issues and diseases those born under Pisces zodiac sign may need to deal with. Bear in mind that this is a short example list and the likeliness for other diseases or disorders to occur should not be neglected:
February 20 1985 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
Chinese culture has its own set of beliefs which are becoming more and more popular as its perspectives and its variety of meanings stirs people's curiosity. Within this section you can learn more about key aspects that arise from this zodiac.
- People born on February 20 1985 are considered to be ruled by the 牛 Ox zodiac animal.
- The element connected with the Ox symbol is the Yin Wood.
- The lucky numbers for this zodiac animal are 1 and 9, while numbers to avoid are 3 and 4.
- The lucky colors representing this Chinese emblem are red, blue and purple, while green and white are the ones to be avoided.
- There are several traits that are defining this symbol, among which can be mentioned:
- analythical person
- makes strong decisions based on certain facts
- loyal person
- supportive person
- Some elements that may best characterize the behavior in love of this sign are:
- dislikes infidelity
- The social and interpersonal relationship skills of this sign can be very well described by a few statements like these:
- prefers small social groups
- very open with close friends
- difficult to approach
- prefers staying alone
- Under this zodiac symbolism, some career related aspects which may be laid down are:
- often perceived as hard worker
- inovative and willing to solve problems by new approaches
- often admired for being ethical
- often oriented to details
- A relationship between the Ox and any of the following signs can be one under positive auspices:
- Ox can have a normal relationship with:
- Chances of a strong relationship between the Ox and any of these signs are insignificant:
- interior designer
- should pay attention on keeping a balanced meal time
- doing more sport is recommended
- there is a likeliness to have a long life span
- should take care much more about resting time
- Vincent Van Gogh
- Louis - King of France
- Dante Alighieri
- Rosa Parks
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris coordinates for this birth date are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
The weekday for February 20 1985 was Wednesday.
The soul number that rules the 2/20/1985 birth date is 2.
The celestial longitude interval for the western astrology symbol is 330° to 360°.