February 20 1988 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
As specified in astrology few important implications of the zodiac sign associated with this birthday are presented below:
- The astrological sign of natives born on 2/20/1988 is Pisces. The period of this sign is between February 19 - March 20.
- The Fish symbolizes Pisces.
- In numerology the life path number for all born on 20 Feb 1988 is 3.
- The polarity of this sign is negative and its main characteristics are confident only in own abilities and unassertive, while it is by convention a feminine sign.
- The linked element to this sign is the Water. Three characteristics of a native born under this element are:
- sentimental character
- worrying about hurting other people’s feelings
- tendency towards weighing every possible outcome
- The modality for this sign is Mutable. The most representative three characteristics for a person born under this modality are:
- deals with unknown situations very well
- very flexible
- likes almost every change
- Pisces people are most compatible with:
- An individual born under Pisces astrology is least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
February 20 1988 health astrology
Pisces natives have a horoscope predisposition to confront with health problems in connection to the area of the feet, soles and the circulation in these areas. A few of the possible health issues a Pisces may need to deal with are presented below, plus stating that the possibility to be affected by other illnesses should not be ignored:
February 20 1988 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac represents another approach on how to understand the influences of the birthday upon an individual's personality and attitude towards life, love, career or health. Within this analysis we will try to detail its meanings.
- People born on February 20 1988 are considered to be ruled by the 龍 Dragon zodiac animal.
- The element for the Dragon symbol is the Yang Earth.
- The numbers considered lucky for this zodiac animal are 1, 6 and 7, while numbers to avoid are 3, 9 and 8.
- Golden, silver and hoary are the lucky colors for this Chinese sign, while red, purple, black and green are considered avoidable colors.
- From a list that is definitely larger, these are a few general characteristics that may be representative for this Chinese symbol:
- steady person
- direct person
- loyal person
- magnanimous person
- Some common behaviors in love for this sign are:
- sensitive heart
- dislikes uncertainty
- likes patient partners
- rather takes account of practicalities than initial feelings
- When trying to define the social and interpersonal skills of a person ruled by this sign you have to know that:
- proves to be generous
- can easily get upset
- open only to trusted friends
- dislikes to be used or controled by other people
- Some career behavioral implications on someone's path arising from this symbolism are:
- often perceived as hard worker
- has creativity skills
- sometimes gets criticised by speaking without thinking
- is endowed with intelligence and tenacity
- It is considered that the Dragon is compatible with there three zodiac animals:
- A relationship between the Dragon and any of these signs can prove to be a normal one:
- There is no chance that the Dragon get into a good relationship with:
- sales man
- should try to allocate more time to relax
- has a good health condition
- should try to plan annual/bi-annual medical check-up
- should try to do more sports
- Ban Chao
- Rumer Willis
- Bernard Shaw
- John Lennon
This date's ephemeris
The 2/20/1988 ephemeris are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
The weekday for February 20 1988 was Saturday.
The soul number that rules the Feb 20 1988 date is 2.
The celestial longitude interval linked to Pisces is 330° to 360°.