February 28 1952 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
First things first, few key astrological facts that arise from this birthday and its linked zodiac sign:
- A person born on 28 Feb 1952 is ruled by Pisces. This astrological sign is positioned between February 19 - March 20.
- Fish is the symbol for Pisces.
- The life path number that rules those born on 28 Feb 1952 is 2.
- This astrological sign has a negative polarity and its characteristics are moderated and thoughtful, while it is generally called a feminine sign.
- The element for Pisces is the Water. Three best descriptive characteristics of an individual born under this element are:
- quitting when problems occur attitude
- having a vivid imagination
- finding it unpleasant to have a lot going on at once
- The modality for this astrological sign is Mutable. The most representative three characteristics of a native born under this modality are:
- very flexible
- likes almost every change
- deals with unknown situations very well
- Pisces individuals are most compatible with:
- It is no match between Pisces and the following signs:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
February 28 1952 health astrology
A general sensibility in the area of the feet, soles and the circulation in these areas is a characteristic of Pisceses natives. That means the one born on this day is likely to suffer from health problems and illnesses in connection to these sensible areas. Below you can check a few examples of health issues and diseases those born under Pisces sun sign may need to deal with. Bear in mind that this is a short example list and the likeliness for other diseases or disorders to occur should not be neglected:
February 28 1952 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
Along with the traditional zodiac, the Chinese one manages to gain increasingly more followers due to a strong relevance and symbolism. Therefore, from this perspective we try to explain the peculiarities of this date of birth.
- The associated zodiac animal for February 28 1952 is the 龍 Dragon.
- The element linked with the Dragon symbol is the Yang Water.
- 1, 6 and 7 are lucky numbers for this zodiac animal, while 3, 9 and 8 should be avoided.
- The lucky colors associated with this sign are golden, silver and hoary, while red, purple, black and green are considered avoidable colors.
- Among the characteristics that can be stated about this zodiac animal we may include:
- noble person
- loyal person
- passionate person
- steady person
- These are a few love traits that may characterize best this sign:
- dislikes uncertainty
- likes patient partners
- When trying to define the portrait of an individual ruled by this sign you have to know few about his social and interpersonal relationship skills such as:
- inspires confidence in a friendship
- dislikes to be used or controled by other people
- easily get the appreciation within a group because of proven tenacity
- open only to trusted friends
- Under this zodiac symbolism, some career related aspects which may be laid down are:
- has no problems in dealing with risky activities
- often perceived as hard worker
- always seeking new challenges
- has the abillity to make good decisions
- There could be a good love relationship and/or marriage between the Dragon and these zodiac animals:
- It is considered that at the end the Dragon has its chances in dealing with a relationship with these signs:
- There are no chances for the Dragon to have a good understanding in love with:
- sales man
- has a good health condition
- there is a likeliness to suffer from stress
- should try to allocate more time to relax
- should try to have a proper sleep schedule
- Brooke Hogan
- Joan of Arc
- Ban Chao
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris positions for February 28, 1952 are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
Thursday was the day of the week for February 28 1952.
The soul number for 28 Feb 1952 is 1.
The celestial longitude interval for the western astrology symbol is 330° to 360°.