January 1 1978 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
At the first look, in astrology this birthday is associated with the following interpretation:
- The sun sign of people born on January 1, 1978 is Capricorn. The period designated to this sign is between December 22 and January 19.
- The Capricorn symbol is considered the Goat.
- The life path number that rules those born on January 1, 1978 is 9.
- The polarity of this astrological sign is negative and its observable characteristics are self-assured and shy, while it is categorised as a feminine sign.
- The element for Capricorn is the Earth. The most representative three characteristics of a native born under this element are:
- always recognizing own limitations
- understanding that happiness is often a choice
- backing up statements with facts
- The modality for this sign is Cardinal. The most representative three characteristics of a native born under this modality are:
- takes initiative very often
- prefers action rather than planning
- very energetic
- Capricorn is known to best match:
- Capricorn is least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
January 1 1978 health astrology
Natives born under Capricorn horoscope sign have a general predisposition to suffer from illnesses and ailments in connection to the area of the knees. In this respect people born on this day are likely to confront with health problems like the ones presented below. Please note that these are only a a few possible health issues, while the possibility to be affected by other diseases should be considered:
January 1 1978 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
Along with the traditional zodiac, the Chinese one manages to gain increasingly more followers due to a strong relevance and symbolism. Therefore, from this perspective we try to explain the peculiarities of this date of birth.
- The linked zodiac animal for January 1 1978 is the 蛇 Snake.
- The element connected with the Snake symbol is the Yin Fire.
- It is belived that 2, 8 and 9 are lucky numbers for this zodiac animal, while 1, 6 and 7 are considered unfortunate.
- This Chinese sign has light yellow, red and black as lucky colors, while golden, white and brown are considered avoidable colors.
- There are a few general features that define this symbol, which can be seen below:
- dislikes rules and procedures
- rather prefers planning than acting
- intelligent person
- efficient person
- This zodiac animal shows some trends in terms of behavior in love which we present in this list:
- difficult to conquer
- dislikes being rejected
- appreciates trust
- likes stability
- A few aspects that may best emphasize the qualities and/or defects related to the social and interpersonal relations of this sign are:
- seek leadership position in a friendship or social group
- keep inside most of the feelings and thoughts
- easily manage to attract new friend when the case
- has few friendships
- Under this zodiac symbolism, some career related aspects which may be laid down are:
- has proven abilities to solve complex problems and tasks
- should work on keeping own motivation over the time
- has proven abilities to work under pressure
- always seeking new challenges
- It is believed that the Snake is compatible with these three zodiac animals:
- A relationship between the Snake and these symbols can have its chance:
- Chances of a strong relationship between the Snake and any of these signs are insignificant:
- marketing specialist
- has a quite good health condition but too sensitive
- should try to keep a proper sleeping schedule
- should try to do more sport
- should pay attention in dealing with stress
- Fannie Farmer
- Clara Barton
- Liz Claiborne
- Abraham Lincoln
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris coordinates for 1 Jan 1978 are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
Sunday was the day of the week for January 1 1978.
The soul number for January 1, 1978 is 1.
The celestial longitude interval assigned to Capricorn is 270° to 300°.