January 1 2010 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
In introduction of this analysis we have to explain the most important characteristics of the zodiac sign associated with this birthday:
- Natives born on January 1 2010 are ruled by Capricorn. This zodiac sign sits between December 22 and January 19.
- The symbol for Capricorn is Goat.
- The life path number that rules those born on January 1 2010 is 5.
- This sign has a negative polarity and its most descriptive characteristics are calm and contemplative, while it is considered a feminine sign.
- The element for this astrological sign is the Earth. Three best descriptive characteristics of natives born under this element are:
- having patience and perseverance for pursuing the problem at hand
- having common sense
- takes everything with caution
- The modality linked to Capricorn is Cardinal. The main three characteristics of someone born under this modality are:
- very energetic
- takes initiative very often
- prefers action rather than planning
- Natives born under Capricorn are most compatible in love with:
- There is no love compatibility between Capricorn natives and:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
January 1 2010 health astrology
Someone born under Capricorn horoscope has a predisposition to suffer from health problems in connection to the area of the knees. Below there is such a list with a few examples of illnesses and ailments a Capricorn may need to deal with, but please take into account that the possibility to be affected by other health issues should not be ignored:
January 1 2010 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The birth date meanings derived from the Chinese zodiac presents a new perspective, in many cases meant to explain in a surprising way its influences on personality and evolution of an individual's life. Within this section we will try to understand its message.
- The linked zodiac animal for January 1 2010 is the 牛 Ox.
- The element linked with the Ox symbol is the Yin Earth.
- This zodiac animal has 1 and 9 as lucky numbers, while 3 and 4 are considered unfortunate numbers.
- The lucky colors of this Chinese sign are red, blue and purple, while green and white are considered avoidable colors.
- Among the characteristics that can be stated about this zodiac animal we may include:
- steady person
- rather prefers routine than unusual
- methodical person
- very good friend
- Briefly we present in here some trends that may characterize the love behavior of this sign:
- In terms of skills and characteristics that relate to the social and interpersonal side of this symbol we can conclude the following:
- gives importance on friendships
- difficult to approach
- prefers staying alone
- dislikes social group changes
- If we study the influences of this zodiac on the evolution or path of someone's career we can affirm that:
- often admired for being ethical
- often perceived as responsible and engaged in projects
- often perceived as good specialist
- often perceived as hard worker
- A relationship between the Ox and any of the following signs can be one under positive auspices:
- A relationship between the Ox and these signs can evolve positively although we can't say it is the highest compatibility between them:
- The Ox cannot perform well in a relationship with:
- real estate agent
- project officer
- should take care much more about a balanced diet
- there is a likeliness to have a long life span
- should pay attention on keeping a balanced meal time
- should pay attention more on how to deal with stress
- Meg Ryan
- Barack Obama
- George Clooney
- Louis - King of France
This date's ephemeris
The 1/1/2010 ephemeris positions are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
Friday was the day of the week for January 1 2010.
The soul number that rules the January 1 2010 day is 1.
The celestial longitude interval linked to Capricorn is 270° to 300°.